Sansui — Faulty 42 inch Plasma TV

I purchased PDP4242-Sansui 42" Plasma TV from Kohinoor Tele Video,Vashi,New Bombay on Dec 22nd 2006. This is under warranty for 1-Yr period. Inv#403335 Dt: 22/12/06 Of Rs. 60,000/-.
From last 1-month,picture is not coming,however sound is coming.This happened suddenly without any physical damage.

Logged a call with helpdesk(#[protected] complain#MISC7J10004). After 2-3 follow-ups within 7-8 days they informed that Vashi service center is not responding and they gave Tel#[protected] to speak.I am following up every day ,but no help.It seems, no engineer knows reparing this hi-end model.Also, Sansui has outsourced its support services to Videcon ,India.May be under warranty so they dont want to attend the call, however i had offered money for their services even having warranty period.
Mr. Bhatt (M:[protected]) is looking after my case and says everyday that this part/that part is coming from Delhi/Aurangabad etc.

I know i have made a major disaster purchasing this hi-end model for which no support is available.I suspect that this model was itself faulty becuase they offered a huge discount.I am surprised to know that Sansui has no office in India and their www.sansui-india.com takes you to Vediocon's offices.I am unable to catch hold of any high authority of Sansui India.

I plan to file a case against Kohinoor Tele Video and Sansui India in Ministry of Consumer affairs AND Maharastra State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.

If you can please help me out, it can save lot of my money and energy.

Best Regards,
Yogesh Tripathi
[protected][protected][protected]-
Head - IT
NewsWire18 Pvt. Ltd.(TV18 Group Company)
MG Road,Fort,Mumbai

www.newswire18.com

M:91-[protected]
R:[protected]

Comments

the compaints about sansui r truely correct and painful...as i am also undergoing the pain of beinga sansui costumer...we had purchased a sansui 42 plasma from amalaika 2 yrs ago..we submited out complaint at malaika vasai branch..they said its out of warranty..and that one mr.mahesh from sansui, , , , or somewhat similar name...nor did sansu person nor did maliaka ppl fromv asai help me out myplasma is out of function..for say some 10days...i am stiillwaiting for some one from sansui to come...to check onnet ..list of sansui service stations in vasai..or virar region...i am not able to find any one onthe list..no adress no phone nos...plz help me get my plasma repaired by some real profesional from sansui..coz ppl say that they toor not properly trained ppl theyr on pcs babis...say daily paid kind..watever...iam bothered about my kutone..42 sansui plaza to be repaired..plz help.
pragati deolal,
patilwadi, chimajipress road, chimaji press compound
post papdy
vasai west
dist thane
[protected]/cell [protected]..
i have purchase sansui mobile 5.5 screen his battery is dead and no any where this product how may be mantain my mobile https://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/sansui-c22160.html battery is 2900mah but his dead in a year this is a chit with his costumer very bed company

Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015