[Resolved]  Santha wet grinders Coimbatore — Complete fraud - Motor gets heat

We bought Santha wet grinder, from Coimbatore before 2 weeks from a dealer in Avinashi road.WE were given all fraud info. The price is 6000. We are from Bangalore, and we were to these fraud santha we grinders is best for grnders.
The dealers there told that in this table top model, this is the best and the motar will not get heat.But it gets heat and when we put soaked urad dal, it vibrates alot in such a way that we cant even stand inside the house.now if ask,, they say that it they already informed that it will get heat which is 100 % lie.now the grnder has becoe unusable.please suggest us what to do. we gave our honestly eraned money to this 100% dishhonest people.. we are mentally very very depressed.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

We are from Bangalore, and we were told to these fraud santha we grinders is best for grnders.and we went to Combatore to buy this and we took pain for transporting the grinders and broght it to bangalore.**
There must be some mistake. SHANTA GRINDERS are very well reputed and have been in the grinder scene since last 3 decades. All the other manufacturers came later, copying/improving on SHANTA models.

Even the great ELGI grinders got their idea only from SHANTA.

Please check up with the company.They will positively response.

They are not your Bangalore's MAJESTIC CIRCLE TYPE DEALERS.
Hi, I bought table top model last year for chocolate grinding. special model with ventilation holes.
it gets very hot, I think it will catch fire. an Electric motor should not get this hot.
The quality of the rest is very good, the bowl, granit rollers and scraper is excellent, but the motor must be wrongly made as I think this can not be right.

Santha should look in to changing how the motor is made.
I brought two lit. Shantha wet grinder's another brand-ZENITH- at SHREE LAXMI FUNITIURE, Fort station road TRICHY on[protected].Except changing of belt it is still giving me a good service. I need to service them, since it is making noise.Now I am in CHENNAI. Can any body tell me address of the authorized service center? Srinivasan.[protected].
I would like to buy santha wet grinder. Is there any dealer office in Bangalore. Please reply
I bought Panasonic Mixer Grinder (Model # MAC[protected] from Santha USA in December 2009. The appliance is covered by a 24 month warranty. The appliance broke down in June 2011 (still covered under warranty). The dealer refused to either fix it, replace it or refund the amount. Moreover, the dealer was very rude.
Please check the ratings for this retailer before doing business with him... C+... so beware !! This is from a reliable source... Better Business Bureau (BBB)