[Resolved]  santiago security company s.l — plz tell me that this company is fake or not

SANTIAGO SECURITY COMPANY
Promotion Agents, Leasing, Commission Agents,
Sole Representatives and Security Services
AVD, MARIA ISOLA No: 2, 28006 MADRID SPAIN..
Te: +[protected] Fax: +[protected]

Attn:Amina ,

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

Congratulations from our members of staff. This is the Santiago Security Company responsible for the processing of winning prizes in Accu Lotto Online e-mail lottery program. Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Nr: C: 38 R: 9, Reference Nr: 5687SPL876, emerged to have won (1, 200,000.00 Euros. The information was passed to us by Accu Lotto Online Co-ordinator – Sweepstakes International office, to ensure that we are in contact with the rightful owners of the winning e-mails and web-site addresses. We write to explain and clarify the mode and chronologies of the services we render to our clients of lottery claim related issues.

Firstly, our ultimate concern is that our clients get their winning prizes as quickly as it is possible. You are therefore required to fill in the required details in the "Payment Processing Form" and return back to this office by fax or as e-mail attachment with a copy of your valid proof of identification (which should be, either a National Identity Card or your International Passport) for plz check that is it fake or not

plz tell me that this company is fake or not

Comments

I HAVE RECEIVED SAME E-MAIL EXACTLY WITH SAME TICKET NUMBER. So my wounder is how can be more than one winer with same ticket number.

I can not say anything.

Sanjaya Sharma
I ve received the same e mail too.

vSANTIAGO SECURITY COMPANY
Promotion Agents, Leasing, Commission Agents,
Sole Representatives and Security Services
AVD, MARIA ISOLA No: 2, 28006 MADRID SPAIN.
Tel: +[protected]

Attn:Dridi Fethi B Hassoune,

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

Congratulations from our members of staff. This is the Santiago Security Company responsible for the processing of winning prizes in Accu Lotto Online e-mail lottery program. Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Nr: C: 38 R: 9, Reference Nr: 5687SPL876, Batch Nr;SPYU6868, emerged to have won (1, 200, 000.00 Euros. The information was passed to us by Accu Lotto Online Co-ordinator – Sweepstakes International office, to ensure that we are in contact with the rightful owners of the winning e-mails and web-site addresses. We write to explain and clarify the mode and chronologies of the services we render to our clients of lottery claim related issues.

Firstly, our ultimate concern is that our clients get their winning prizes as quickly as it is possible. You are therefore required to fill in the required details in the "Payment Processing Form" and return back to this office by fax or as e-mail attachment with a copy of your valid proof of identification (which should be, either a National Identity Card or your International Passport) for verification. After been confirmed as the bonafide winner, a "Release Order" will be issued and you will be invited to sign this document after which a "Beneficiary Award Certificate" will be presented to you.

Your winning prize being deposited at the Paying bank Treasury department. And, will therefore be eventually paid/remitted in your preferred mode of payment, within 3 working days. Due to mix-up of certain numbers and names, you are requested to keep your winning information confidential until your claim has been processed and winning prize paid/ remitted to your nominated account. This is part of our security protocols to avoid abuse of the program by some participants. Due to the volume of your winning prize, it is covered by HIGH INSURANCE BOND POLICY, in accordance with Article 342 of the World Gaming Board as amended in the 1996 Constitution.

This is to protect the prime winner and mis-appropriation of funds. Be assured that, in line with our principles of efficiency, transparency and customers satisfaction, we handle all verification exercises with the highest level of professionalism and discretion to ensure that our clients receive their prizes within the shortest time possible.

We are open between 0800hrs -1800hrs GMT from Mondays through Fridays and on Saturdays from 0700hrs -1200hrs GMT. Once again, Congratulations.

Best Regards,
Dr.Mario Bruno
oh my god I got the same email.. I thought i am finally going to be rich ! But.. AnyWay thank God :<
lyle krieger [protected]@yahoo.com