[Resolved]  SARVOTTAM PROPERTIES — Discount not adjusted in BSP nor being paid

I had purchased an Independent Floor in BPTP “Park Elite Floors” (3 bed Room Flat with Study) Faridabad for ground floor (250 Sq Yrds) viz Internal Order No- from your broker Sarvottam Properties in the month of June 2009.

Agent had promised me that he will allow me discount of 5% on BSP and same will adjusted in 2nd installement...

Comments

Sarvotam Property — discount not adjusted in BSP

I had purchased Independent Floor in BPTP “Park Elite Floors” (3 bed Room Flat with Study) Faridabad from your broker Sarvottam Properties in the month of June 2009.

Agent had promised me that he will allow me discount of 5% on BSP and same will adjusted in 2nd installement .
But now when the second installement come, he is giving me 5% discount on BSP and now discount will not adjusted till date.

When trying to contact him, he is not picking my phones even.

Hoping for a favourable response.

Thanking you,
We, (BISHWANATH RAI & VINEETA RAI) had purchased an Independent Floor in BPTP “Park Elite Floors-PL” (3 bed Room Flat with Study) Faridabad for Ground Floor (250 Sq Yrds) viz Costomer Code - 120673, from BPTP through Sarvottam Properties in the month of June 2009.

Sarvottam Properties, had promised us that it will allow a discount of 5% on BSP and same will be adjusted from 2nd installement while BPTP asked for second installment without this discount. When BPTP official contacted they replied that it is because of Sarvottam Properties has not mentioned in your application form for such discount, if discount is needed, a letter is must for this discount from Sarvottam Properties on it's Letter Pad duly stamped & signed. When we approached the Sarvottam Properties, we were told that in hussle it was not mentioned in the application form but don't worry it will be paid the discount of total BSP in three substequent installments of cheques to us and such first cheque will be sent soon after it get the commission from BPTP as the applicants have already been asked for payment of second installment on or before 24 Jul 2009. From date 24 Jul 09 within a week Sarvottam Properties will be getting it's commission from BPTP (as per Sarvottam Properties statement) and next week the said cheque will be sent to our address but till today we have received no such cheque from Sarvottam Properties. When Sarvottam Properties again contacted it was told again that cheque is being sent soon. Now, we have paid the third Intallment on dated 20 Oct 09 and tried to contact Sarvottam Properties the promised discount but it is not reachable.
I had booked 180 square yard G[censored]nit from sarvottam properties (Pawan and sunny dawar) they had promised to give 5% discount. since last one month i have been chasing them to get the discount but they keep on making promises that i will get the discount but till date i have not got the discount.

Number of Pawan is [protected]
Sunny Dawar [protected]

try to get in touch with them.

thanks

pankaj
I had booked 250 square yard GF expandable unit through sarvottam properties (sunny dawar) they had promised to give me 5% discount and he also written on application first page.He gave me a 30000 cheque its become bounce.I could not take any action because i am in abroad for job.
Now i have received allotment letter from BPTP .They allot me First floor instead of GF.

I request to those person who have been cheated by SARVOTTAM PROPERTY .Please We have to unite and think how to take action against them. My contact no is[protected]. Mr. Bishwanath rai and Mr.Pankaj please try to contact.
Hardev Singh