[Resolved]  Sas Arcadia — SAS arcadia sector-83/84 gurgaon no progress on project.

I have booked one 2 Bhk independent floor in sas arcadia sector - 83/84 gurgaon project in August 2009. Till after more than 1.5 years no clarity on this project, no progress even no approvals from Bank. Initially they told possession will be in Mid 2012 but now from the allotment papers it seems there is no end date of completion of this project.They are seeing it will take another 3 years from now.On enquiring about bank approvals, every time they are fooling people that approval process will be finished by next 1-2 weeks. But still no progess.

Please let us know the status of this project

Mohinder
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

PLS DONOT REFUND MONEY FROM ARCDIA. WE AS A TEAM WORKING FOR THIS NONSENSE.
PLAN TO MAKE SOCEITY & TAKE LEGAL ACTION HIM,
REGARDS,
GULSHAN
pleaase tell me about the possiblity of starting the construction?
Vijay laxmi
Please make me also a part of the group... my email id is [protected]@gmail.com. I have a flat booked in the same project and very much dissappointed with attitue of SAS management. My Cell number is [protected]

Surinder Rana
Hiii All,

I got news from some hidden parties that SAS want that all peoples will withdrawn money after that they will again launched this project..with higher rates..

so be together & dont withdraw money...
they will definitely make the Floors...

so lets go for court action...
Hello Everyone,
Is there any new update regarding the project?
Anand
I also heard that they will relauch those floors who are being withdrawn by customers from this projects with revised rates. And also they are are delaying in the to make this withdrawal count strong.
Hello Everybody,
I have also booked one flat in Arcadia Group.I have also received the postal mail describing the reason of delay in project.Kindly also make me the part of this active group.
I am also in touch with Mr Rajiv Mehra.

Pramod Bhandari
Dear Gulshan

As desire I have deposited membership fee and receipt scan copies was also mailed. We hope by now Society registeratiojn is in progress. SAS Arcadia is delaying project just for no reason seems too greedy wants to fulfill their own interest therefore legal action against SAS Arcadia should be taken asap.
We have invested our hard earned money past 03 years and they have yet to move to site.
They claims they are copromoter of Vedanda Medicity and invested huge with them. Seems irregularites all over as they claim building flats for them as well to gain mileage.
To me its all fraud we should act asap in the interest of allottees.

Girish Kukreti
+[protected]

m/s Sumel height.s employee claim about some technical problem due to which they are not starting their project at sector 82-84 Gurgaon.However this so called technical problem about sector road, is not being faced by other developer at same place. This too after sumel height is only developer whose all unit sold out in year 2009 itself.Premium on all unit is coming around Rs 150 crore.That is only reason why Sumel height is asking investor to take back their money with 12 % interest which in totaled including two years interest is coming around Rs 12.50 crore only.

B.S.Negi
Sir till how long we can wait. If we have invested in some other projects then at lease in more then 1 or 2 years we can expect our flats. What type of legal actions we can take and for what we are waiting. We should gather some where and decide about that because we can not wait infinitely. its around 3 years and still no hope no action. It all from the builder because all other developers in the same sectors are working. SO it seems no dispute from the government about roads because roads will not be for Arcedia only it will be for all the sectors. Even it has been confirmed by mr. Yusuf that there is no such issue in his knowledge in GDA.

Rakesh Rai
Yes, it is correct that too much delay in taking any legal action is dangerous for all o[censored]s, however, proper prior preparation & expert consultation is must for such legal action against the Builder. As per my discussion with Association members, all required prerequisites for collecting relevant documents from the allottees has been completed & very soon( probably next week), legal action would be initiated.

Let us be unite & fight for our cause. For this, i request association members to fix some date for format meeting so that all affected persons can meet with each other & can understand that the respected members of this association are putting real efforts & the monetary contribution is also utilised in right way. There are still many affected people who are not part of our group however, awaiting for some fruitful results from the money invested...

Jitender Kumar
I am also an allottee of Arcadia kindly include me in this elite group,

Harsh Tiwari (M) [protected]
Hi Everyone,
I had also booked 3 flats In Arcadia and am also fed up with their attitude towards dealing customer
and they have just playing with the time and fooling us from last 3 yrs.

Kindly .. all the customers get in touch and fix a meeting to get this issue solved.

Ashok Kumar
hello everyone,
Today i calledup in arcadia office they replied there is no arcadia office...i am tensed plz help i live in banglore so i can not immediately come there...plz reply...
Vijay laxmi
This SAS group is full of cheats they do not have any intentions as they have parked funds outside and siphoned all money Heard they have secured land in 108 sector also and with same intentions
hi everyone
can anyone update the status of meeting held last week
Hi Guys,

I am really very upset. All the builders are working on there project since 2009 and this corrupt builder Arcadia making full o[censored]s. I think we should bring it the matter in the newspaper so that all the guys can know about this corrupt builder and no other people will invest in there other project.

Please update what legal actions we are planning against Arcadia.
Dear Customers of arcadia,

It is time that we show some reaction rather than just talking and posting comments. Since vatika has completed the construction then what is

stopping them from moving ahead. It is just that they are fooling all o[censored]s and trying to brain wash us to take the refund as the land prices in that area

have now doubled. They are trying to tell every body that many people have withdrawn and refunded the money which in my opinion is not true.

Even there staff has been trained to give very demoralising answers to the customers now so that we all give up our allotment. It is better that one of

us take the lead and we all go to their office together and ask them to clarify and show us the land as well. It is doubtful whether they have been

alloted the land piece only. Since we are constantly in touch with these people for a long time but there answers are not satisfactory at all.

Hoping for a enthusiastic response and a halla bol approach we should be able to get them to go ahead. Please feel free to contact us so that we all

can take a suitable action.

Binod Kumar Jalan

Architect
This great champ called sunil sachdeva has a mind boggling plan it seems but more wonderful is the fact that he has been successfully able to delay the project for so long without any hiccupps, however, elastic limit does not extend infinitely, i am personally waiting calmly with firm belief in our association ..i think we are working just fine for him "tit for tat"...lets not give it away to him now...stay united and trust me he cant go scot free.
HE WAITS ...WE WAIT...
CAUSE WE HAVE FEW LAKHS AT STAKE BUT HE HAS CRORES AT STAKE.
He wants to relaunch to gain 150 cr...and we dunn wanna lose our initial payment.
lemme assure you such people can not hold the system at ransom indefinitely.
Legal notice already served and we are on our way to tell him that ants too can be dangerous to elephant if committed.
Please dont fall prey to his offers of a premium of few lakhs (yes, he has resorted to it now)few of the members have already been approached by him already for this coz now he fears definite resistance from all o[censored]s as he has failed to divide us and rule on us.
Please remain united and keep each other posted.
Regards-
Neeraj [protected], [protected]@ymail.com
Please update what legal actions we are planning against Arcadia.

rajesh