[Resolved]  satakshi General Store — Not-Returning of Original Documents

Sub: Non-Returning of Original Documents from Bank of Baroda Munshiganj Branch, Distt. Sultanpur

This is to bring into your kind information that, I Ram Prakash Singh have taken PMRY Loan of Rs. 1, 00, 000/- Ac No. 13/47 from Bank of Baroda, Munshiganj Branch Distt. Sultanpur, Amounting to Rs One Lakh (1, 00, 000) on 19/01/2001 against the submission of following documents (In Original).
5. NCVT Certificate

Further the above said Loan was repaid by me on 21/02/2007 but still after making repeated requested, I have not received my Original documents till date. I have also filed FIR against the offsaired Bank.

Further I have cleared written test examination o[censored]ttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Jagdishpur and Sail Authority of India Limited, but could not proceed for the interview due to non availability of Original documents, before taking any legal action against Bank of Baroda in consumer Court Sultanpur, I request you to kindly interfere in the matter and arrange my Original Documents as my career is blocked. In absence of those documents.

Date: 28.08.2008

Comments

satakshi General Store — Non- Returning of Original Documents

Date: 28.08.2008
Mr. Neeraj Saxena, Bank of Baroda, Branch Munshiganj Amethi Sultanpur. is not responding our quaries so for, I am compele to make complaints against Branch Manger as my career is totlly blocked for want of Original Documents like marksheet and certificates.
Mr. Neeraj Saxena Branch Manager Bank of Baroda Munshiganj Branch Amethi, Sultanpur is not responding our quiries so for, I am compele to make complaine against Branch Manager as my carrier is totally block for want of Original documents like Mark Sheet and Certificates.

Ram Prakash Singh
Qtr. A/242 HAL Township Korwa, Munshiganj
Amethi Sultanpur
i am ram prakash singh, take a 1 lakh Rs. in PMRY scheme in 2001. i will return of PMRY loan dt. 19.02.2007. But Branch Manager Mr. Neeraj Saxena was not return my original document for till date. my carrier is totally blocked. sir i request to you please help me.

Sir, please help me