[Resolved]  S.A.T.I. Vidisha (M.P.) — Fee Refund for Greencard Holders

I was a student of S.A.T.I. Vidisha and took admission in 2003. I have submitted the Fees for 3 years after which the Honourable High Court of Madhya Pradesh gave a decision that Green Card holders will get the Fees refund which we had already submitted. Due to the Court's decision, we have not submitted the fee for 4th year but we have not received the refund of the Fees I paid for the first three years till date.

My details:-
Sujeet Jain
Bhopal
Contact:- [protected]

Comments

Fee Refund for Greencard Holders
I am persuing MCA from S.R.I.T Jabalpur (M.P.) and took admission in 2007. I have submitted the Fees for 3 years after which the Honourable High Court of Madhya Pradesh gave a decision that Green Card holders will get the Fees refund which we had already submitted. Due to the Court's decision, but we have not received the refund of the Fees I paid for the three years till date.

My details:-
Sourabh Rai
Jabalpur
Subject: Fee Refund for Greencard Holders

I was a student of S.A.T.I. Vidisha and took admission in 2004. I have submitted the Fees for 2 years after which the Honourable High Court of Madhya Pradesh gave a decision that Green Card holders will get the Fees refund which we had already submitted. Due to the Court's decision, we have not submitted the fee for 3rd and 4th year but we have not received the refund of the Fees I paid for the first two years till date.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Bhupendra Patidar
Dhar MP
Email:bhupendra.[protected]@gmail.com
I am a student of SATI vidisha(MP) & took admisson in 2008 . i have submitted 1st year fees after that the Honourable high court of Madhya Pradesh gave a dision that Green card holders will get the fees refundable which we had already submitted. Due to the court desion i should not submit fee for 2nd & 3rd year but we should not receive the refund fees. I had to paid of 2nd & 3rd yaer.

Devendra Patle

BE 3rd yr.

S.A.T.I Vidisha (MP) Mob [protected]
I was a student of SATI vidisha(MP) & took admisson in[protected] . i have submitted all 3 years fees in between the Honourable high court of Madhya Pradesh gave a dision that Green card holders will get the fees refundable which we had already submitted.but collage was not refunding any fees.but i heared that from some one that collage got some money from gov for Green card holders.what should i do.for getting this.Can you pls help me on this.

Saumitra Mishra

MCA

S.A.T.I Vidisha (MP) Mob [protected]
Subject: Fee Refund for Greencard Holders

I was a student of S.A.T.I. Vidisha and took admission in 2007. I have submitted the Fees for 3 years after which the Honourable High Court of Madhya Pradesh gave a decision that Green Card holders will get the Fees refund which we had already submitted. Due to the Court's decision, we have not submitted the fee for 6th Semester but we have not received the refund of the Fees I paid for the first five semester till date.

Vipul Shah
Vidisha MP
Contact: [protected]
Email: vds.[protected]@gmail.com
To,
Chief Minister
Madhya Pradesh Govt.
Bhopal

Subject : About Age relaxation.

Respected Sir,

I am writing here this letter to inform our chief Minister that as we know the M.P. Govt. giving age relaxation to all govt. apply till 40 years old but I am not understanding why the govt. giving him this age relaxation when they have already jobs. The govt. should provide this all relaxation to other people, who have not any jobs and also govt. Has not increase any age relax after 1984 about the family planning if any one are supporting family planning than govt. must supports him for age relaxation minimum 10 year more than other category age limit because they are supporting to govt. and as well as to improve our country or state developments. If govt. can give them some special quota for govt. jobs than might be more people supports this family planning. I am not happy with this decision but this is govt. order so we have to accept anyway because when they have already job than you are giving him more age relaxation but suppose I do not have jobs and I am going to cross upper age limit than why not for me also.

I think govt. should think all about it and can give more chance to other people and also to family planning people too so that they can supports our govt. as well as state developments.

I never mind if you are giving any age relaxation to all govt. applied people but sir you must give same things to other people too this is my humbly request hope you and your all govt. shall be thing all about it and can give us more chances.

Thanks you very much and sorry if i make any mistake in this mail because first I am not good in English and this letter i am writing first time to our chief minister and also to any other higher power person.

Thanks and Regards