[Resolved]  Save Care-Protect — no service

I'm Sandeep Rajora, my Bajaj Allianz (BA) policy no. is 1106538. i have been paying my premiums on time till the last year when due to non receipt of the payment notice i missed my premiums of DEC 05 and jun 06. i received an intimation from BA side as a special revival plan to which i spoke to the pune branch and gave a chq of amt Rs. 33702 (no. 206605, standard chartered bank, dated 24Th Aug 06) which was well within the due date. how ever this sum was Rs. 137 less than what was mentioned on the revival note. I intimated this to the person i spoke to in the pune branch but she insisted i pay the lesser amt as this Rs 33702 reflected in her accounts. Well i did hand out a chq the same day but after that i have no intimation what so ever about my policy status or the cheque! I fail to understand that for a mere 137 rupees how can you people lapse my policy which has been duly paid for the past 7 years and even if that was the case then i did not know what to do when. i did not receive one call acknowledging my problem. I have spoken to about 5 people, Uma ,from Andheri branch, most of all regarding my problem but to no avail. this is the lowest amount of service i ever received in any transaction with a private company. well even a LIC provides better service!! Kindly revert back to me asap and let me know what to do!
Very aggrieved customer