[Resolved]  Savitha Gas Agency, Adambakkam — not responding properly

I booked my cylinder on 14/11/2008 by giving change of address but they did not deliver it even after 15 days and I went in person to check and they said I did not book the cylinder, but I denied it and again they took my request on 1/12/2008 and they promised me that it will be delivered 3/12/2008 but the same did not happen.When I enquired these, they did not response in appreciative manner and said they are not bothered about customer complaints. Now I request the HP authourity to take a relook at this agency's attitude towards HP valuable customers.

Comments

i have the same problem. their numbers seems to have changed. pls give me their current ph number. Thanks.
I have personally gone and seen that they keep the receiver of the phone on the desk (due to which we get the message - this phone no. does not exist or get an engaged tone). I have fought with these people but of no use. Everytime same problem. I dont know how HP is tolerating with these type of agencies even after so many complaints on them. I am surprised to see somany compalints on the net on this agency. Infact I had called up HP also once and complained.
I hve booked my refill 15 days back and still not received it. everytime (whenever u get the line) they say they will send it today or tomorrow. but so far it has not come. sometimes they will erase the earlier booking and book it fresh when you ask why cylinder has not come. Next time when you call they will tell that you have booked 2 days back only and when you expalin they will tell that there is some computer problem.

Does anybody have a solution to this. Poor hapless office goers.
There are many times that i called up. No one pick a call. I do not know why they are behaving like this.I am feeling myself how they can do like this.I am requesting to take a immediate action against the agency who is having right access. We will feel better once it happened. Please do it Sir.

Thanking you,
Anbarasan.
I made call many times to savitha HP agencies in Adambakkam on[protected]. Generally the are not receiving whenever making calls.They are not picking calls tactically.I do not know the proper channel to raise this issues. Please take right action for these complaints who has the authority. They are serving very worse. I am getting tempted some days before.Once again pls do action against them and do it favour for the customers.

Thanks.