[Resolved]  SB A/C no[protected] — wrongly debited my a/c

dear sir'

We opened zero balanced SB a/c no [protected] as promised your employee.
just, I recd the above statement of above SB a/c.I have seen a debit entry dt 03/09/2008for Rs 300/- as chq RTN charges.Never I have issued any cheque to bounce. Always, We deposite cash or cheques to credit before issue a cheque.
I remembered, once, I deposited a cheque to credit in my above a/c through transfer, "not clearing or out station cheque" one day before.then evening about 6 P M, I issued a cheque to religare and also next day morning about 10 A M I went to your bank to deposite the cash in above a/c, but cashier refused to deposite cash, saying that there is no connectivity/server down
Now We feel, when ever We deposit money, you debited the a/c wrongly. On 10/07/2008, my son deposited Rs 25000/-bank debited about Rs 800/-.and on 03/09/2008 also bank debited Rs 300/-.
PLease see the bank record, slips and entry and the condition /server/connectivity of the bank on che rtn date and why did bank not credit /transfer the cheque from bonanza portfolio to my above a/c.
IN this way, I humbly request you to credit this wrongly debited amount and advise us to deposite/operate the above a/c as we fear to deposit the money in this a/c at the earliest.
thanking you for your favour.
yours