[Resolved]  SBI Clerical Exam — non receipt of roll number

I applied for the post of clerk of SBI and my registration number is 6217836. but till now i havent received my roll numb. what should i do to get the status of my roll number?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:16:40
Complaint comments  145 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

not received roll no. yet.
non receipt of roll number
I applied for the post of clerk of SBI and my registration number is 8093341. but till now i havent received my roll numb. what should i do to get the status of my roll number?

applicant — About Roll for clerk examination

Sir, I checked your website and my mail address but I did not get my roll no. via post or on your site. Please send my roll no. as soon as possible. My regd.I.D is 7529205 Thank You
dear sir,
I have not received my roll no. yet
Plz. kindly provide me
I applied for the post of clerk of SBI and my registration number is 2152562. but till now i havent received my roll numb. what should i do to get the status of my roll number?
i have not received my rollno for exam. my registration id is 8437232. what should i do to get my roll no.
I applied for the post of clerk of SBI and my registration number is 8406110. but till now i havent received my roll numb. what should i do to get the status of my roll number? plz call latter given to me my address
I have applied for SBI Clerical examination and received registration no. 5541949 after fillling online application. I have not received any hallticket through post or through concerned website.What is the procedure to get my hallticket?
non receipt of roll number
I applied for the post of clerk of SBI and my registration number is 2059024. but till now i havent received my roll numb. what should i do to get the status of my roll number?
non receipt of roll number
I applied for the post of clerk of SBI and my registration number is 2059034. but till now i havent received my roll numb. what should i do to get the status of my roll number?

SBI — non receipt of roll no.

i have not received my roll no. for sbi clerical exam on 06/07/2008. Please consider my request.

Tarunee Sharma
D/O Sh. Vijay Kumar Sharma
V.P.O. Sunjwan,
Via Sainik Colony,
Jammu-180011
Deposit journal No. 7024389
registration No. 2099836
I applied for the post of clerk of SBI and my registration number is 5569208. but till now i havent received my roll numb. what should i do to get the status of my roll number?
I applied for the post of clerk of SBI and my registration number is 9834632. but till now i havent received my roll numb. what should i do to get the status of my roll number?
non receipt of roll number
I applied for the post of clerk of SBI and my registration number is 48352. but till now i havent received my roll numb. what should i do to get the status of my roll number?
non receipt of roll number
I applied for the post of clerk of SBI and my registration number is 8266143. but till now i havent received my roll numb. what should i do to get the status of my roll number.
non receipt of roll number
I applied for the post of clerk of SBI and my registration number is 2013877. but till now i havent received my roll numb. what should i do to get the status of my roll number?
I applied for post of clerk in SBI my registration no. is 8397525.But i havent received my roll no.
What should i do to get the status of the my roll no.?and in my e-mail id have some error so i change my e-mail id [protected]@yahoo.com, My new e-mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com
I applied for the post of clerk of SBI and my registration number is 2174318. but till now i havent received my roll numb. what should i do to get the status of my roll number. Kindly send me detail of above.

State Bank of India [SBI] Phone