[Resolved]  SBI, CMPDI Branch, Ranchi — Excess money deposition in RD Account no [protected]

I had opened a RD account (A/C No. [protected]) in my name on 20.2.09 at SBI, CMPDI branch Ranchi .A sum of Rs. 7, 000/- per month will be deposited as per our outstanding instruction given to the bank from my saving account No. [protected] for 27 months.

By mistake in the month of February 09 itself, two installements (ie. Rs. 7, 000/- + Rs. 7, 000/- ), have been deposited in my above RD account. In March 09 also, on scheduled date a sum of Rs. 7, 000/- has been transfered from my saving account to my RD account.

when the matter was discussed to the service manager of the concerned branch and request was made to transfer the excess deducted amount(ie. Rs.7, 000/-) to my above saving account, No satisfactory reply was received.
Hence, request is made to arrange to transfer the excess dededucted amount(ie. Rs.7, 000/-) to my above saving account with confirmation to the undersigned through return mail.

With Sincere Regards,

JP Mehta
SE (Excv), CMPDI, Ranchi

Comments

SBI, CMPDI Branch, Ranchi — non-receipt of money from ATM

hello sir,

i am a SBI ATM card holder and right now in PUNE.On 22/06/09 i
tried to withdraw amount of Rs3200/- from ICICI bank atm located in
pune(KOTHRUD branch) using SBI ATM for which i am having account at
SBI CMPDI branch-RANCHI.but i never got any amount or any receipt
regarding the transaction.but the amount of Rs3200/- has debited from
my account(A/C no[protected].i checked on with the local
branch of SBI as well as ICICI and also with SBI customer care.all of
them told me to contact the branch where i am having the account.so i
would like to bring it to your notice my problem and request necessary
action for proper credit of my money.

thank you.
I Hariwansh Narain Mishra SB Ac/No. [protected] of your branch.During the withdrawing my mony on 2-2-2011, 9.45 PM from Oriental Bank of Commerce Branch Barhi, Hazaribag -ATM counter (ATM-ID :- DA 142301) Patna Road, Barhi. Due to some technical fault I have not received my cash i.e. Rs. 10000.00(Rupees Ten thousand only) . on the same time the ATM counter has not given any counter slip, when queried from Security guard, he respond that the slip was finished. When I checked my SB account as mini-statment it is showing that I have withdrawn the above amount

Complaint categoryCategory: Other