[Resolved]  SBI CREDIT CARD NO. [protected] — CIVIL status as "WRITTEN OFF "

Hi I am Anand Singh

I had a SBI Card at the time of issuing the card is is informed as well as given in printed form the there is no annual charges for this card and it is life time free, but after completion of 1st year Rs. 1152/- charged as annual charges I mailed to SBI customer care and they reversed back and informed me that wrongly annaul charges charged. But 2nd year the same thing repeated and I again mailed to SBI customer care but they denied for reversal saying that the SBI Card has changed the policy and they will take annual charges I have givthem the reference of the form no on which the no annual charge and life time free was printed ultimately the denied and continued with their annual charges.

I had not paid the annaul charges but after a period of few months they regularly insist charging interest and amount gone to Rs. 24509/- and finally I paid entire amount without doing any settlement or write off during the month of October and November 2009.

But on CIBIL credit report dt. 12.08.2010 the SBI card status is mentioned as"WRITTEN OFF". I could not understand why this "WRITTEN OFF" is mentioned inspite of paying total outstanding amount without any settlement or write off.

Can any one guide me how to remove this "WRITEN OFF" from CIBIL credit report Status.

DELHI