[Resolved]  SBI Education Loan and other transactions — Education Loan Installments

My complaint is regarding submission of SBI Education Loan installments in SBI branches in NCR.
Noida: 1.
In Noida main branch, when I had gone for my submission of Loan Installments and asked somebody for this, they told me that if you dont have your account in this branch, then you have to stand in some other queue with the other people already standing outside the office, not with the other people standing inside. This thing happens to me in the summer season when everybody cant stand in the sunny day openly.
When I had gone to Noida Sec- 58 branch for the same purpose at 10.30am, I found that there was a long queue of people waiting there for some transactions and there was a single guy working for the withdrawal and deposit transactions. Two other persons were also available and doing nothing and having some tea and talks. The branch manager has not any concern with it. The people had shouted to make some other queues for this but the officers hadn't any concerns. On the other hand, they told us that the people with the account in other branches will be handled before 1 pm. After a long waiting, My no. came at 12.30 pm.
Gurgaon:
When I had gone to SBI Gurgaon main branch, the same situation occurred as described above. I have to stand outside for the transactions. But at the same time, the counter where the people were standing was empty. When I asked some body, the people told me that the person on the counter had some issue with the computer and he had gone for around 1 hour. When I had complained to the respective officer, then it was found that the person was having some tea, snacks and talks.

When you have an account in SBI, then what's the matter that you are belonging to the same branch or not. And Internet banking software has also been provided to you. It makes you doing your work very easily and efficiently.
This kind of problems never occurred to me in private banks.