[Resolved]  SBI Family Pension — Family Pension not credited

Family pension has been not credited in A/c#[protected] from last six months.

Comments

my mother(smt.prem latta) has a pension a/c no [protected](ppo no c/sc/1597) in hoshiarpur branch,[protected]punjab.she submitted her life certificate one day after expirydate in nov. 2009 due to no knowlege of last date.our native place has not a facility of internet etc.because of that she could not submit her life certificate on time.officer on chair that time told her you will get your pension 1/2 months late.but after passing four months her pension has not been credited to her a/c. i shall apreciate your speedy action.thanks.
my mother"s pension has not been credited to her a/c no [protected] for the last four months.
i am koushlya devi. my age is 70 year. my account no is[protected]. my account mandi dabwali distt sirsa (Haryana). I am not recieving family pension from janurary to july 2012. i am patient of paralized. my economic condition is very poor. i have no other resorces for diet and food. i am depend on my pension. i live alone my home.plz give me my pension seven months as soon as.
thanks