SBI Global Link Services - www.onlineSBI.com/gls — Be careful while planning to send remittances using SBI remittances online

rohitupadhayay
i could not able to loggin to your web www.onlinesbi.com
I open my I account want to change my passward and ID but could not able to log in please help

Ph:[protected]

Comments

hello rohit,

I am using SBI netbanking through onlinesbi.com since last two years and never happened as you mentioned. Just one thing keep in mind everytime whether you want to make any transaction whether it would ticket booking, bill payment or fund transfer, that your internet didn't get brake or fail. If it happens than you would be in trouble. SBI will not hold any responsibility due to user side or wrong operation of account. Contact your branch for further clarification or remedy for your problem.
Are you sure you logged in by using this url::
long isnot good
I was given printed kit to www.onlinesbi.com
1. The password kit never worked and that never worked.
2. The phone numbers / fax numbers to most of the branches listed on the website are old and dont work
3. There is no contact us feature with sbi netbanking branches
I have account in Sbi bank so i goted the Net banking id and password but i will trying to one month that is telling invailid
id and password i have complent to bank and tey have not taken
intrest.
I have got user ID & password from SBI, Roing( Arunachal Pradesh0 branch on 12/4/2008. but till date( 15/4/08) my page not activated.
Friends,

I have transfered 80000 through SBI Global one month back for an urgent need to my cousin. They not reached and I cant track them. When I email SBI GLS, they simply say they have transfered the funds and ask me to contact beneficiary branch provided a UTR reference number. When my cousin contact the branch, those people say they have not received any funds to their branch. Now this SBI guy, fo all my emails I send, he gives the same reply again and again like a parrot. Don't these people have minimum responsibility and courtesy for what the customers are going through. If bank like SBI do like this whome we have to trust and believe. I don't know what i have to do now and just praying for my funds. Can anybody please advise on my next course of action.
My sincere advise to all..Be aware with SBI Global. It sucks.

Sincerly
-Bhaskar
HAVING DIFFICULTY TO OPEN THE BANK STATEMENT
I have account in S B I bank so i goted the Net banking id and password but i will trying from Two month that is telling invailid
id and password .
fouehdflkjndhflkjenedf
i have receive my id and password of net banking. but i am not able to login even first time.
i give invalide user or password.
anybody can help what should i do ?
the main advantage with sbi is that you can transfer money easily without any charges provided you must know exact way ..

first of all the website for transfering funds is www.onlinesbi.com/glsuk . most of the people login into www.onlinesbi.com in which your user name and password wont work . secondly when you enter any bank details ..the bank details it should be in the sbi database otherwise your funds wont be deposited on time .it will take time . thirdly when you enter sbi bank account it will ask you to enter 17 digits but some have only 11 . so in that case enter 6 zeros first then the account number, except these flaws i recommend that you can transfer money through sbi, its safe and costless ..
Dear Sir/ Madam

This has reference to my Registration No. 6205604 for Clerical Recruitment in SBI. In this connection, I wish to inform you that I have not received any mails/call letter till now.

Name Pankaj Kumar

D. journal. No [protected]

Pankaj Kumar

Date 27/6/2008
Respected sir

i change my sbi inter net i-d, but i forget my password,
sir i forget my password,

raipur
ph .[protected]
i want to change my moblie number in online...

how to tranfer money to other A/c...
i have received a letter from sbi with user id and internet banking password before four months. till now i can`t open my account. when i try it always shows invalid user name or password. i don`t know what can i do? anybody can help me?
I am central Go0vt.pensioner. My PPO No.[protected]
SBI Ponda Goa S.B.Acctt.No.[protected].

The revised pension as per the 6th Pay Commission's recommendations is granted to me from 1-9-08 and the same is credited into my bank account on[protected]. Other Central Govt. employees received 40 % of arrears on 29-9-08 onwards. However till 18th Oct. 40 @ of arrears of pension was not credited into my account.
I tried to contact the Asstt. Branch Manager SBI Pension Wing Vashi Mumbai but they also did not pay attention to my request. Pl. see that my arreas of pension is credited to my pension account in SBI Ponda Goa.
To,
The Branch Manager
SBI Sultanpur
Sir, I have a saving account of SBI, thats NO. [protected]. I faced some tecnical problem to my ATM, transaction of ATM has not been proceeding. response code is coming 070. I talked to custmor care, who say's its a tecnical problem of your ATM please contact your branch ATM officer and gave branch number, which is error.
So, I send a complain. please solve my problem as soon possible.

with regards

Sandeep Kumar Pandey
Mob- [protected]
I got the Net banking id and password (kit) but displaying that the ID and password are not valid.

SBI Global Link Services - www.onlineSBI.com/gls - Be careful while planning to send remittances using SBI remittances online

Company:SBI Global Link Services - www.onlineSBI.com/gls