[Resolved]  SBI Life Insurance — Increase in Premium

Hi, myself Parag Kadam residing at Borivali, recently bought a flat at Dahisar (E). I applied for a loan with Union Bank of India. The bank provided me SBI Life Insurance as a compulsory component. I agreed to that as it was also for my security. The Insurance company sent me a letter to undergo medical test which had blood test, ECG and Stress test. I underwent all the test and successfully completed them. I had also confirmed with all the doctors after every test if the tests were normal. They didnot share any reports but said all fine. Now after few days of test I received a letter from SBI Life saying the that I need to pay an additional premium of Rs.7552/- due to some findings in TMT (Stress test). I requested them to pls share the reports but they refused and are compelling me to pay the amount.

I know all my reports were normal and I had confirmed the same with the doctor who carried out the test at the medical center.

Kindly help on the same.

Name: Parag Kadam
PH - [protected]
SBI Ref : HBL:[protected]/CPC
Cust ID[protected]
Complaint comments

Comments

Just ignore them and cancel the policy

i faced the same issue an they increased my premium from 6 to 10k jst by saying smthg found in tests however they neva shared my reports which is utter disgusting on the part of a government Bank like SBI.

am nt bothered abt the premium price but they cud have informed me as a customer abt any health hazard - in case there was anythg genuine

i applied thru LIC ...very gud and easy !
    SBI Life Insurance
    SBI Life Insurance Phone
    +91 22 6191 0000 [Corporate Office]
    SBI Life Insurance Address
    Natraj, M.V. Road & Western Express Highway Junction, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400069