[Resolved]  SBI Life Insurance — Without Notice, Warning for Termination of My Job

I am Subal Mahato working on Sbi Life Insurance Co. Ltd. since 07th, Oct, 2008.I am doing my job sincerly and my performance is good and constantly standing position continuously 9th, 15th position on Northen Region II. I have all my track record that's proof my performance in SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

On 27th June, 2009 My Immediate Reporting Manager Mr. Sunder Sharma told me to Submit your Resignation Letter otherwise I will terminate you without any notice due to not required any more Manpower in the system. I need your complaint against Mr. Sunder Sharma (BSM- South Delhi Branch), SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd. and take all necessary action against him.

I need proper justification from your side.

Thanking You,

PH[protected]
South Delhi Branch
Mobile: [protected]
Employee ID: 10016

Comments

SBI LIFE INSURANCE CO .LTD — Without Notice, Warning for Termination of My Job

I need proper justification from your side.

Thanking You,

PH[protected]
South Delhi Branch
Mobile: [protected]
Employee ID: 10016
सर में मो तुफेल पिता हकीम गाम सकरी थाना सकरी जिला मधुबनी राज्य बिहार पिन 847239 का रहने बाला हुँ मेने बीमा करबाया था जिसका बोन्ड पेपर नही मिला है.
Police no.[protected]

SBI Life Insurance
    SBI Life Insurance Phone
    +91 22 6191 0000 [Corporate Office]
    SBI Life Insurance Address
    Natraj, M.V. Road & Western Express Highway Junction, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400069