[Resolved]  Sbi Nri Cell - Patny Branch Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh — Withdrawal - Got ONLY half the Amount

SBI NRI Cell - Patny Branch Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh

* Withdrew Indian Rupees 1 lakh from SBI NRI Cell - Patny Circle Branch, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA - Cashier handed over 500 rupees bundle to me. I didn't bother to count which was my mistake - a grave mistake infact.
Cashier handed over 50,000 rupees (500 * 100) instead of 500 * 200. I was stupid enough not to count again to confirm as I never had a problem with this bank and it's a huge amount, Cashier took forever to count and count they dont have counting machine either and they call themselves the largest Bank in India. Notes were not bundled they were just put together with a rubber band and no bank sealed paper or glued sticker wit bank seal.

I didnt notice this until a week that the amount was actually half of what was withdrawn? everyone was shocked! my mom passed out for a while! When we approached the Bank for help - we got nothing! ofcourse why would they accept their mistake? they had everything covered as it was over a week and in their books 2 bundles of 100 was issued - but what we got was 1 bundle less ????

Bank's Manager, Senior Cashier and other Manager's too were of no help and started stating that this is a huge amount it has never happened in Bank's history, its not possible and so on. They also went to an extent stating that they never issue amount with sealing them - again Never in rubber bands???

what did i understand from this - this is all staged??? pre-planned was it? I'm not sure.

I have been deceived and I have been tormented. This should not happen to anyone. Just be extra careful and be cynical - A lesson learned and expensive one infact!

Comments

I was retired from Railway Service on 30.06.2008 (AN) and my pension was opted to draw from Garividi Branch of Vizianagaram Dist. vide pension A/c No.[protected] But till date I could not get any pension.My Pension order No[protected] dt.01.7.08
HI,
PLEASE SEND ME NEW WIRE TRASFER FORM TO E MAIL ID
MY A/C NO[protected], SBI, SECUBERABAD
This is regards to my NRI a/c which was last operated in 2003.I have not used to a/c there after but I have a balance of 1207.00.Please advise If i can still use the same account to send funds from abroad.Please reply my mail at the earliest.
please tell me vijayawada branch address.andhrapradesh.