[Resolved]  SBI Scholarship ATM Card — Unable to access my account

Sir i have applied for Post metric Scholarship awarded by government of Andhra pradesh. i got Atm card along with Pin from Sbms. When i am trying to withdraw my money it is giving 052 response code error and unable to process message. when i consulted the bank officials i got no answer. Please help me...

Comments

regarding software quality in india
i forgot my pin number
my atm was working but i miss my account no please tell my account no
sri i had lost my sbi scholarship ATM card. I tried to cancel my ATM card, but they are saying that my account is not updated in their database. so please give me solution for this problem.
respected sir my sbi atm card is not activated pls activate my atm my atm card number [protected]
Read comments
sir my name is nookaraju. i am studing 2nd year. i am lose my scholarship atm.pleae what about you
sir iam lose of my atm card what about you
Even i am facing the same kind problem... in my case I did not receive a debit card from my college. Whereas in the status shown in the scholarship shows balance in my account... Please suggest how i can withdraw that amount without an atm card.
Respected sir, Iam studing(P.G) m.h.r.m-2yr in andhra university campus, vizag.I have applied for Scholarship[protected]. In my case I did not receive a ATM card from my college. Whereas in the status shown in the scholarship shows balance in my account... Please suggest how i can withdraw that amount without an atm card.
sir i lost my sbi scholarship atm card.I gave a complaint letter to sbi branch manager to produce duplicate atm card, but no responce.
sir i have applied for sbms scholerships awarded by andrapradesh, but i had not recieved my atm card, but some students were recieved thier sbi atm cards.so can you send my atm card to the bellow address pleas...
my acc no is [protected]
opp dupadu railway statiion,
kallur(mandal),
kurnool(dst),
andrapradesh(state).
and please send any information to [protected] no
email id [protected]@gmail.com
thanking yuop sir
i have the atm but, i don't know the acc no for transations, please help me.
sandeep.a
e-mail-id:[protected]@gmail.com
Iam studying in RGMCET college. I forgot my ATM pin number.whatcan I do for withdrawing scholarship money.please call or send message to[protected]
sir, i atm is not activated, as now am in third year, until now i did not get a single rupee, so am getting diffcult to accomdate myself
i got my atm from sbms state government of andhrapradesh, when i have tried withdraw money, machine shows me a result that "the atm card is not processed", so please give me a solution for my problem sir
sir i am studying 2nd btech in skd engg. college gooty. i have recived the scholarship atm 2 months ago but the atm is not working.
help me...
when u r released my money...?.pls release the students scholarship...
I got sanction post matric scholoship thru SBI Musulipatnam Branch vide my A/c No.[protected]. But till today, I have not received any information or ATM Card.
I got these details thru internet.
Please give me a solution to get my scholorship amount.
Y.Ramya Krishna