SBIcreditcard — FAKE SBI CARD

ajay yadav
I ,Ajay yadav,had applied for sbi credit card few days back.But the same was rejected. surprisingly today I got a sms saying that; my sbi card bill of Rs.243.59 whith due date of 22- oct-07 has been dispatched. I,therefore, kindly request the concerned authority to look in to the matter and find out how come i am getting the sbi card bill when my application for same has been rejected and ihave been not given any sbi credit card.

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam
SUB: SURRENDERED OF MY SBI Bank Credit Card No. [protected] Visa, Exp

I have surrendered mycredit card after making full and final payment after negotiation and to wave off the balance amount,
and got sms from your side that it is cancelled and balance has been waived off, recently i am receiveing call from the cc dept that there is balance which i have to pay which is suppersingly around Rs. 9000/-
please find the below cut & paste of my letter which was send to you, and i would request you kindly close my credit card and send me the closure letter with nill balance.
Daniel Paul Raj

LETTER SEND TO YOUR CANCELLATION DEPARTMENT

Ref. : SBI Bank Credit Card No. [protected] Visa, Exp Date. 01/07

Dear Sir/Madam

With the above reference I would like to surrender my SBI Credit Card Visa, for which I have already made payment for Rs.26,000/- . Vide chq no. 151983 dt. 6.8.2007 drawn on United Bank Of India, Dr. Zakir Hussain Marg, New Delhi, after negotiation and to wave off the balance amount.
As though I was not using your credit card for nearly one year still now, I was paying interest and other charges more than my Principal amount, I would appreciate to you if you could send me the closure letter.
Herewith I am enclosing my destroyed credit card along with photocopy of receipt of payment received from your Collection Department, and photocopy of cheque.

Once again I will be thankful to you if you could kindly send me the closure letter with nil balance.

Ref. : Citi Bank Credit Card No. [protected] Visa, Exp Date. 01/07

Ref. : Citi Bank Credit Card No. [protected] Visa, Exp Date. 01/07

SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt. Ltd.,
DLF infinity Towers, Tower C, 12th Floor,
Block 2, Building 3, DLF Cyber city,
Gurgaon - 122 002 Haryana, India

I have applied for SBI Credit Card. The courier came and asked from my children identification and not served the credit card. After which I have made a complaint about the same. Till now I have not received my card. In the meantime, they have sent me password. Another surprise is that even without me asking for any money, they have phoned me and force, they have sent me draft for Rs.6000/- stating that I have to send them back Rs.6199/- I do not understand why all these confusions. They simply said that just to activate my card this loan is being served. I simply do not understand why all these quick action when I have not even received my credit card.
(Rajagopal)
I,Jayaprakash,had applied for sbi credit card one year back.But i am not yet get the card. surprisingly last 3 month I got a mail saying that; my sbi card bill of Rs.5204.88 whith due date of 01- jan-08 has been dispatched. I,therefore, kindly request the concerned authority to look in to the matter and find out how come i am not getting the sbi card , I am not receving any SBI cards. Last 8 months i am working in Dubai U.A.E.
i , dr lingayat m b close sbi credit card in june-jully 2004 by ur official procedure ,last stetment was zero balance. then after i not using or received ur sbi credit card. but since last 4-5 month i telephonically receiving calls saying that ur credit balance about 3000/-rupees,2 days before i got ur sms of credit balance of 5431/-rupees.AS i close ur credit card in 2004 after that no sbi credit card with me so above charges of what ? so please stop my harrassement, otherwise i have to take legal step. convey immediatly.
dr lingayat
mobile no [protected],[protected]
dear sir/madam
i am applliying sbi railways credit card through internet.so your department replay call me.your executive taking with in banglore in phone line.your executive is just meeting with me in our city.but i am waiting few days but your executive dont meet me .so you please reminder your executive meet me imediatily.i am waiting for your response.

Thanks you
Manoj kumar sahni
I need SBI credit card
hai sir/madam,

Nearly 6 months before i got the sbi credit card. At all i haven't used the same for any purpose, but even i came to know that i have to pay some money through your executive. Once an executive told me about the service charge of amount around 400/- and i had paid it. one executive came over me and i gave the amount against the bill with sbi hologram. yesterday i got a call and told about the pending payment and its interest. so please i am not interested to continue as a sbi credit card customer. Actually i have icici, hdfc, barkleys etc cards but they are not making problems like you people are making. Before taking the card i got the information that no need of giving service charge. But already i had gave it to the authority. more over at all i haven't got the statement.

thanks
your's sincerely,
suresh r kammath
sbi credit card customer
Please find below the soft copy of letter sent by me on 17th October'06. I wonder why no action has been taken on this till date.

I request you to close the issue, if not i have to go on legal proceedings if the same is not withdrawn. I send this a a request to you. I hope you will responde immediately.

K. Balamourougane

Please find below thw soft copy of the letter sent to you around 20 months ago.
Ref Code : SBI CARD COMP 2

P.O. BAG NO. 28, G.P.O.,
NEW DELHI – 110 001.

SBI CARD NUMBER : [protected]
CARD HOLDER : BALU

SUB: Current Status of Dial - a – Draft – Regarding.

Dear Ryali Bharadwaj,

Undersigned had received a Dial – a – draft worth Rs.6000/- in favour of BALU on 08/06/2006. As there exist no savings account in any of the Bank in the name of BALU for the undersigned, Dial – a – Draft was forwarded back to SBI Cards & Payments Services Pvt.Ltd., P.O.Bag No. 28, G.P.O., New Delhi – 110 001 through Ordinary Post on 03/07/2006.

But still now that amount is not yet refunded in my Credit Card Account. Instead your organization is charging Compound Interest for the same in my account for the last 3 months. (approx Rs.1100/-)

Regarding this I contacted many times to the Customer Care even it is hard enough to catch your service pupil on Phone.

I hope you will get into this matter and give a good solution for the same to cope-up with your services for a long term.

Yours sincerely,

hai sir/madam,

thanks
your's sincerely,

subhash
I have neither filled any application for sbi credit card nor applied for a sbi credit card, however today i am in receipt of sbi credit card statement showing my credit card details including no: [protected], immediately i spoke to the helpline no and Mr Karan rudely responded and even his superior was not in cordial conversation with me. I urgely first to withdraw my Credit Card & its statement, secondly inform how sbi has issued this credit card without my application or consent, if i do not receive any communication in 7 days i shall be compelled to file a legal complaint on this matter,
thanks and regards,
Deepak Waghela
Mobile:[protected]
my atm card has lost before 4 hour before.pl.lock my atm card and safe my money.
I have an account in sbi, so i need a credit card, what all purpose, should i do, for getting the card
R /SIR i have already pay fully sattlement amount but sbi send me court summon from delhi court ple.helpfull to us for cancel this notice .card.no 000431757575032445893

Irregularities in 6th CPC Arrear — receiving fake bills

receiving fake bills continuosly for last two years inspite of cancellatoin of the sbi credit card no-[protected] in the year 2006
I received monthly statement dated 23 October 2008 with total outstanding balance of Rs. 5929.18.
I have deposited all amount of Rs.5930 through Cheque No. 223285 State Bank of India, Branch Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) which has also been credited from my account on 26/11/2008. But despite aforesaid full payment I have received SMS that some aount has been unpaid.I request you to kindly provide information of all transaction in my account and close my credit card and send me the closure letter with nill balance.

Jitendra Pali
Sir
this is Ranganath avula my card no. is [protected]

we paid the sbi creditcard amount through HDFC net banking yesterday 14500
but I got the mail from hdfc payment was declined while processing through BillDesk: Transaction Identification Number: MHDF[protected]
that 14500 amount is debted to our account but it is not showing in the sbi credircard statement please send the details it is credited in your account or not tomorow is the last date please send the details to my mail id.
I want to surrender the SBI credit due to my situation.Kindly send the procedure and address where i want to sent the card return.
Kindly do the needful
I have your credit card since 2-3 years with insurance policy. I have paid regularly your payments with insurance premium. Now I want to inform you, I dont want insurance policy with card. Pls suggest me what step should taken by me.

Thanks!

Regards :

H. BRAHMBHATT (Advocate)
Without purchasing with my SBI card, bills prepared for every month with some amount.
I paid Rs1300 without purchasing for one month. Another month bill prepared for Rs1300 .
I don't understand why it was happend. Any way i want to surrunder my card immediate to avoid payment for concecutive months

Gandhimathianthan.M