[Resolved]  Sc Johnson Products Pvt Ltd — NON SETTLEMENT OF PF TILL DAY

I am Mohan Reddy P. I worked with SC Johnson Products Pvt Ltd. I sent PF claim form to concern company dated 28.02.2008. They told they approved and sent that claim to PF office and given a reference number.DL//20850//933. But till day i not recieved any PF amount. Please help me to get the PF amount at the earliest.

P Mohan Reddy

Comments

if you search in EPF website, we wound not find the establishment No also. Its Naturaly fraud and spam company. In South Region headed by Mr.Venkata Raman is second largest fraud.

SC JOHNSON PRODUCTS PVT LTD — Not til submitted my PF Claim in PF office

I sent my PF claim 5 months back but til the company not proparly submitted my PF claim in PF office. Please help us to submit and get my claim at the earliest
unfortunatly I joined SC Johnson and Now I feel very bad and guilty...Its not a Family company.. they not taken care of Employee... even they not remit employee PF/ESI/IT deduction to government. I plan to resign my job asap.

P Ramesh - RCM-South - SC Johnson Product Pvt. Ltd - Mobile:[protected]/[protected]
s s s

s.c.johnson products pvt. ltd — not gey the claim

I posted my mail in this site for about 3 months back but till today I did not
receive any response from any body.
My PF a/c no. is : DL/20850/1042
this is the third times i submit my claim from last 3 years and not get any information about my claim.
Please do check and reply to my email-id at the earliest.
Thanks in advance

s.c.johnson products pvt. ltd — pf claim not get

I have made a claim against my PF which was accepted by the EPFO on 23-aug-2009, however I am yet to receive the same.The numbers provided on the website are never answered
I would like to know how do I take this up with the EPFO inorder to expedite the claim process.
my claim no. is DL/20850/1042
Wating for any reply.

Thanks and Regards
KULDEEP SINGH

scjohnson products private ltd — pf amount not received

dear sir

i am k.lakshmipathi applied for withdrawal of my provident fund on 9th dec09 through postel register till now my pf was not credited my bank account my pf no DL/20850