[Resolved]  Scholars Hub — Refund of fees

COMPLAINT AGAINST COACHING CLASS SCHOLARS HUB

I am student of H.S.C. and appearing for IIT JEE exams from Scholar Hub Class at Dadar Mumbai. Coaching class. I had paid Rs.53, 000/- as its fees for the year 2010-11 for coaching. They promised me that they will take one year program and one week we will teach 15hrs.
Class started in April 17 2010 till date they did not take a portion of 15 hrs in a week. So my parents complained
them about the slow coaching and portion incomplete .Other class had their exams .The class Sr. Manager Mr Mukesh Raj Palani called my parents in class to discuss about it. When my parents went in the class they said that there are three students and two students left. It is not possible to teach one student so what can we do. My parents replied them you people spoil my sons one year. They suggested my parents to send me in thane branch. But I refuse this option and they were ready to refund my money with in two days. Mr Bopardikar Sir was that time in the class and he also ready to repay my money. My parents wrote a letter to refund coaching fees.Now they are not refunding my money what can I do ? Shall I go to consumer court? Please give me guideline.

Comments

The above submission is a baseless by someone anonymous just to malign the growing popularity of ‘The Scholars’ Hub” as a premium institution for preparation for IITJEE coaching. We do not have any student with the name of Vishwagandha. This is just for the information of all the reader. For any clarification call :[protected]
This is very bad... STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDABLE . I really pity vishwagandha