Securitysystemstore — Free Gift not received.

Delhi, India
 Prashant Raval
I have purchased items worth Rs.6112.50 from securitysystemstore.in via order no:46286 Dt 24 July 2011.
As per promotional scheme on the website of securitysystemsore.in, any one who purchase items worth Rs. 5000 or more will get a "Spy camera Pen" as a Free gift.
After more than 40 days after my shopping, I have not recieved the free gift.

Comments

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hello Respected Mr.Prashant Raval

We Extremely Apologies for the Inconvenience, gift distribution handled by some other agency which fail to there terms, Please provide us another 24 to 48 working hours, we look into the matter and arrange your gift delivery asap.

Team Security System Store
I have purchased items worth Rs.22, 760 (included all tax) from securitysystemstore.in via order no. 4345687 dated on 08-July-2016.

They did not provided invoice/Bill and also without VAT/TAX details in online payment receipt, which is unable to claim the products warranty in future. I called Hikvision customer care, they did not accepting the product warranty of purchased items from securitysystemstore.in, India.

And, I have ordered items was different from received items, i.e, Specifications & Features of Camera & DVR are different. such as,

ORDERED ITEMS :
BRAND : HIKVISION
Order DVR Model : 7208HQHI-E1 - 1 no.
Order CAMERA Model : DS-2CE16D0T-IRP (Bullet, FHD 1080P, 2MP) - 3 nos.
Order CAMERA Model : DS-2CE56D0T-IRP (Dome, FHD 1080P, 2MP) - 1 nos.
Order WG 2TB Hard Disk (3.5 SATA) Brand: Western Digital - 1 no.

RECEIVED ITEMS :
BRAND : HIKVISION
DVR Model : 7208HQHI-F1
CAMERA Model : DS-2CE16D0T-IRP (Bullet) - 3 nos. (Not 2MP Resolution)
CAMERA Model : DS-2CE56D0T-IRP (Dome) - 1 nos. (Not 2MP Resolution)
WG 2TB Hard Disk (3.5 SATA) Brand: Western Digital - 1 no.

Kindly take action to issue the right invoice/bill details to customers and send specified ordered items instead of different one.
I too had bad experience with securitysystemstore.in. There are my observations/experiences.

1. Before placing the order, they are available by phone and whatsapp. Once the order is placed they do not take your call or hardly respond to your queries by whatsapp.

2. I placed the order for Rs. 8610.00 with order number SSTOR1737IN, placed on September 26, 2018. I received the items except one, on[protected]. There is no receipt or tax invoice with the items delivered. I have been asking for the same but no reply so far.

3. I realized the same products are available for cheaper price in Flipkart, who are much reliable and trustworthy.

4. Never buy products from September 26, 2018.
divanab's reply, Oct 15, 2018
With Corrections:

I too had bad experience with securitysystemstore.in. These are my observations/experiences.

1. Before placing the order, they are available by phone and whatsapp. Once the order is placed they do not take your call and hardly respond to your queries by whatsapp.

2. I placed the order for Rs. 8610.00 with order number SSTOR1737IN, on September 26, 2018. I received the items except one, on 11-10-2018. There is no receipt or tax invoice with the items delivered. I have been asking for the same but no reply so far.

3. I realized that same products are available for cheaper price in Flipkart, who are much reliable and trustworthy.

4. Never buy products from securitysystemstore.in.
Dont buy any product from this website securitysystemstore.com and 2-3 other website running by them, they are fraud they take the order but doesnt ship . please dont buy with these sites . their customer service is very bad they dont listen you .
my advice is kindly buy product from trusted sites like amazon, flipkart and best is buy from local store
ORDER ID : SSTOR1992IN
Sid Solutions ( Securitysystemstore.in & Securitysystemmart.com) — after cancellation of the product they are not refunding my money

SID SOLUTIONS A-5, 2nd Floor, Pandav Nagar, Delhi-110092, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India

I have purchased cctv camera set worth 15600 and a harddisk WORTH 5600 on 4/3/19 from their online store ( securitysystemstore.in) . after 13 days they delievered the product(WORST SHIPPING SERVICE) .
When i opened the parcel they only sended cctv set not harddisk .after trying to contact them so many times they finnally pick up phone ( after you purchase the product the didn't respond you -WhatsApp, phone, online chat ).

they said that they shipped the product from another shop. i asked for tracking no but they did'nt provide me.they say you will get you product 4-5 days after but i did'nt get my product.

i finally decided to cancel the product and ask for refund, somehow they respond to chat, they
say we have sended the request to the concern department, 10+ days passed every time they say this thing only .
they dont pick phone calls, doesnt reply whatsapp messages, and in online chat after complaining they didnt respond.
they run various websites for cctv cameras

securitysystemstore.in
securitysystemmart.com
etc.
[protected][protected]----
NOTE: KINDLY DONT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM THESE WEBSITES THEY ARE FRAUD.
[protected][protected]-----
Delhi-110092
Tel. +91-[protected]
email: [protected]@securitysystemstore.in, [protected]@sidsol.in
[protected][protected][protected]
kindly take action with the company soon, so that other dont get affect with theses companies.
Dont buy any product with this store.
My order number of this store is SSTOR2148IN .
I BOUGHT WHOLE KIT INCLUDING 2 TB HDD. BUT THEY SEND ME A WHOLE KIT BUT NOT SENDING HDD.
THEY HAVE BLOCKED ME FROM EVERYWHERE.
THEY DONT GIVE ME ANSWER.
I HAVE RISK OF 5400 Rs of Hdd
My order date is 22 August 2019
I Ordered 5 Hikvision CCTV cameras through Securitysystemmart.com on 3rd August 2019. Rs. 13216.25 was deducted from my account. The order not delivered till today. I tried to contact them through email, Whatsapp and online chat. They are not responding. How to get my money back from this fraud company? Any available contact number? Please advise
rashid.atoz28's reply, Sep 9, 2019
Give me ur contact detail...i will help you...r a s h i d . a t o z 2 8 @ g m a i l . c o m
we ordered a kit of 16 channel cc tv including 8 cameras and hdd - 4tb on 1st aug 19
consignment is delivered after 30 days without one part hdd and no invoice is found.
trying to call their only phone appearing in their contact [protected], no body responds and just leaving our voice message . No response.
we are in a mess and creating a mental tension by this store.
we never recommond to buy from sid ( security systems mart ) . Looks like a fraud ?
Yes. It is a fraud company. I ordered 5 security cameras on 3rd August 2019. Item not delivered till today and no response to my emails
Give ur contact detail i will help you

Securitysystemstore - Free Gift not received.

Company:Securitysystemstore