[Resolved]  Seelampur post office 110053 — Non receipt of material

I hereby complaint about the poor delivery service of seelampur post office pin no. 110053
Sir, for the last 6 years there was no problem at all in getting the articles on my address. But since the postman has changed I am receiving no material at all through postal service. and this is creating a lot of problem for me, because I am a correspondence and it is very important for me to getting updates reguraly through the university. But seelampur post office postal service is creating a lot of problem for me. Please look in to this matter.
Mehdi Hasan
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Respected Sir,
I am Mohd. Shahid resident of Home No:-829, Street No:-30/2 Indira Chowck Jafrabad Delhi:-110053. I want to tell you that our area post office is very negligible of delivering our letters many times mainly the exams admit card. I have missed my NET exam due to not receiving my Roll number. But they have not delivered it to me and kept with them.My sister and my brother has also filled the form of many government post written examinations, but they are not able to give the exam due to the late delevery of the letter or even not receving the admit cards due to the negligence of the post master. Our post office is Seelampur post office of Dist. North East ( Delhi ). So, I kindly request you to please take action against postman of Jafrabad.
I am Asstt. Professor in PDM college of Engg. and a reserch scholar, without the help of you I am not able to do then reserch.
Please help me and hope that you will see the matter personally.

Thanking you.