[Resolved]  sehgal transport company — didnt send the car( tempo traveller) on airport even after taking advance

my name is abhinav singhal resident of shalimar bagh .i booked a tempo traveller for 17/4/08 with seghal transport company in janak puri .the owner named inderjeet singh showed vehicle to my father in march on my father request .while showing vehicle he commited to provide lcd screen in car and a helper in car along with driver .my father told him to book the car and send it to airport on 17 april and paid him advance of 5000.on 16 night my dad called to confirm and got a replay that lcd screen wont be avilable .dad told this to me on 17 april morning .i called up the agent named sushil khera through which booking was done and asked fo lcd car.i called inderjeet at 10.30 and he replied that car is sent to airport .after reaching airport i called driver of car named parmanand who replied that car is in tilak nagar and inderjeet is not releasing the car for airport and not paying him the money for refueling of car .the owner of seghal transport didnt picked phone no([protected]) for next 1 hour and didnt sent the car also .at 1pm we decided to go for other car and managed a tempo . .we were late by 4 hours.the inconvience and embaressment caused to me is unexplainable.my 5000 is still laying with seghal transport company till date .

Comments

Yes I agree. Actually Sehgal Transport is a fraud agency and they are indulged in all illegal practices as well by using the name of Sehgal Transport. All of their drivers are drug addicts and they consume drugs even when they are driving the passengers. One of their owner from Hari Nagar office whose nick name is Sunny is a real and mother . He has been arrsted many times by police on diff occasions still manages to escape. He has even been charged by police for raping his own cousin sister Beware of this agency and let others know as well not to beleive these smugglers and drug addicts's agency. Pls inform everyone about their malpractices. We have also lost around thousands of rupees because of one of their driver ran away while leaving us in the middle of journey and his owner Sunny was the culprit who asked him to run away. Anyways, we have lodged a complaint against them and came to know that around 15 cases have already files against these people in diff courts. So if you also happen to one of those victims by them, dont hesitate in filing an FIR in your local police station.Its not going to be very long that these buggers will have to pay for whatever they have done with the people of delhi. Remember SEHGAL TRANSPORT is a FRAUD and CHEAT.
They are really cheat and they misbehave with the Female passengers as well. This has happened with one of my friend who have hired a car from them. Driver on the way had lots of alcohol and constantly smoking. When my friend protested he really used abusive language and misbehave. When it was reported to the owners of the SEHGAL TRANSPORT, they also blindly favoured their driver and did nothing. Instead they warned my friend that if she is going to report it to police or someone, then she will have to bear the consequence. So I would like to inform everyone pls refrain from using SEHGAL TRANSPORT for any of their services otherwise you will lose money and peace of mind.
They are very famous for their fraud activities. All of their vehicle's meters are tampered and if you plan to hire them on KM basis, you will for sure end up paying a lot more than the distance covered. Moreover they encourage their drivers to use the vehicle for their personal use when the person who has hired it is not going to be around for quite some time. So pls be cautious of this fraud travel agency called Sehgal Transport Service.
Sehgal transport is an illegal company and they do all the illegal activities on the earth. I have recently travelled to India from UK with my delgate of friends who all went to India on a holiday and we had booked Sehgal Transport for all the local travels within India. Shocked to see that the owner of the company as well as all the drivers totally misbehaved with our female friends in the group. They also have stolen our personal belongings and money as well without our knowledge. We were forecd to lodge a formal complaint with the local police statation. But then we had to travel back to our country and could not follow up on this But I believe their owner and drivers were arrested and case is still going on. We have blacklisted this company and have conveyed to all the agencies in UK so that no more tourists from our country book this travel agent and then suffer so much. As per information available so far around 50 odd cases are going on against this country which have been lodged by the foreign tourists i.e. peope who travelled from countries other than India. I also got a chance to meet and interact with one of the owners whose name is Sunny ( I don';t the full name he never told us). I must tell you he is a real on this earth and since I am a non-Indian, he misbahved with me veru badly thinking I would not be able to do anything. But I had no choice but to hit him hard on his face and he got his one of the back teeth totally broken. Then only that got to my feet and aksed for forgiveness. I also know that he had already been beaten by many other people owing to his totally illetrate and misbehaviour. So it is my duty to inform everyone about this fake and fraud company sehgal transport so that no other foreigner or even indian choose to take any of their services.
i have hired many time from them it's very nice to talk with them the vehicle was splendid even the owner of company was very nice person, i have just read comment on google first of all i would like to say that whosoever have had written about this transport they do not know about this tpt because they have mention the sunny several time wheveras he is not the owner of this firm, i requested all those person who has register the complain kindly make confirm from whom they hired the coach because there are three company on the same name as given below:-

1.sehgal transport service janak puri new delhi 110058 mob. [protected]
2.sehgal tourist hari nagar & karol bagh
3. sehgal travel karkardooma court
Hi!! My name is Shree nath from Chennai, M/s. Sehgal Transport Service, Having co owners, Mr. Inderjit Sehgal( bawa Sehgal ) and Mr. Raja Sehgal, are one of the operators in delhi . My experience with them was very bad !! as they on the time of booking are very sweet and agree to all the requests but when the booking is matured and advance taken they show true colors, like increasing the cost eg. Taxes Extra, Bus detention charges extra, Parkings Extra which resultant doubles the initial cost projected and if we ask for cancellation no refund is paid . Above all the same person doing the booking is never avbl. his brother comes forward and negotiates .. Very Bad profile they project for Delhi Transport Feternity!!!
Badrinarinan, i'm a travel agent from Banglore, hiring coaches from Delhi for trips to chandham . My Experience with Mr. bawa Sehgal of M/s. Sehgal Transport Service, Janakpuri was very bad. The Gentelman is very DisHonest and lacks Committment. On hiring the coach A/c. dose not works, they dont bother to change the bus, they later donot attent calls and put us on to the staff to settle the issue. They demand and force us to pay enroute by halting the bus in Jungle . V.V. Bad Operator, uses foul language and Rude...