[Resolved]  Sehrawat Gas Service, Indane Gas Agency — Cylinder Not Deliver Booked on December 05, 2009

Gas Connection No.- 18717
Booking Date - December 05, 2009
Name - Rahul Anand
Address - C-7, Sai Apartment, Nai Basti, Devli, New Delhi - 110062
I booked cylinder at Sherawat Gas Service on dtd. December 05, 2009 till 12 days it happen my Cylinder not Deliver.
Phone they never pick up at their office.
They are damaging the Image of Indiane Gas Agency, even I booked at their counter and I have receiving on my pass book which is issued by Sherawat Gas Service.

Sherawat Gas Service,
C-274, School, Road, New Holi Chowk, Sangam Vihar, New Delhi 110062

Comments

This is a Pathetic Service by Sherawat Gas Service.
customer no.208790
Address :- L-7/1, Sangam Vihar, New Delhi

I had booked refill cylender on 08.01.2010, but till 29.01.2010 we have not recd. Than again we have booked on 29.01.2010 but as on today the 09.02.2010 we have not recd. any one cylender. Many time visited to agency but they are not treating well.

Kamlesh Choudhary

mithlesh choudhary — Not give delivery at home

sir i am mithlesh choudhary,my a/c no. is P8244 distributer is puspender gas agency and my complain is that this agency is not give home delevary,sir please take action on them thankyou.
Indan Gas (Sherawat Gas Service)

My Costomer No. S-9977

Sir/Madam
I had book my cylinder at Sherawat Gas Service on dtd. 17/7/2010 today is 2/8/2010 and cylinder is not Deliver at my home. I was so many complian in the office. But no any response so tell me what i'm do .
Please help me on urgent basis.
I have receiving on my pass book which is issued by Sherawat Gas Service.

Sherawat Gas Service,
C-274, School, Road, New Holi Chowk, Sangam Vihar, New Delhi 110062

sehrawat gas — not deliver the gas

hello sir/mam, i have booked indian oil gas so earlier but gas was not deliver yet. my gas no. is 1576(r.s. tripathi). please you take any action urgently.when i called deliver man he was not recieved my callhis name is kisan. my address is k-2nd -1032,sangam vihar,new delhi 110062.
customer no.3738

I had booked refill cylender on 19.03.2011, but till 28.03.2011 we have not recd. Than again we have booked on 29.03.2010 but as on today the 29.03.2011 we have not recd. any one cylender. Many time visited to agency but they are not treating well.

MITHLESH KUMAR JHA-[protected]
Consumer No 25333

Dear Sir
I am Refile booking for LPG Domestic Gas Cylinder against Booking Refile No. 10464 and today (21.12.12 ) you confirm me by SMS your cylinder is delivered against cash memo No. 10827 dt 20.12.12 but till time I do not received any cylinder.

Kindly delivered my cylinder as early as possible

Thanking You

Your Faithfully
Satish Kumar ( [protected]/[protected] )
J2B 47A/2 Gupta Colony Near Kali Mata Mandir
Papu pani Wali Gali Sangam Vihar
New Delhi

selender is note delevred

I had booked refill cylender on[protected], but till[protected] we have not recd. sir agar aisa hoga to khana hotel per hi khana paraga aur connection close karwana padaga

Complaint categoryCategory: Gas Stations