[Resolved]  Sekar stores, velachery, chennai — 3 seater sofa not delivered / not ready to return money

I booked one '3 seater sofa' @ sekar stores, tharamani road, velachery, chennai - Ph[protected] on 4th July 2010 for Rs.13,500 and Sofa Booked on my spouse name : 'S.SreeKarthikayini'; full amount Rs.13,500 paid by card on the same day of booking. The sofa is not yet delivered and the today's date is 16th Aug 2010. while booking they have committed to deliver the sofa in 10 days. Buts Its been already one and half month, but very poor response from sekar stores even i & my husband made multiple visits by person and lots of phone calls to the shop/manager. They are telling stories only like "it is coming from UP and its raining so got delayed" & "the varnish was not done properlly & redoing it", not ready to refund my money also again story "the shop's card machine is account locked now so bank is not ready to give DD" eventhough my amount was detected from my account on 4th july itself. I am really sick and tired of following this. I would request you to kindly take needful action.

Thanks & Regards,