Show menu
Close
FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Close

[Resolved]  Self Employed — DAMAGED PARCEL RECIEVED

Dear Sir,

NUMBER 1.

Dear Sir / Madam,

With reference to the subject, i would like to inform you that i have
recieved the parcel in damage condition please do contact me on
[protected]. Below are the details for the same.

Consignment Details...

Shipment No.: D02131340 Reference No.: N/A

Booked by: GURGAON (MAHENDRA COMPLEX), GURGAON On: Saturday,
December 19, 2009
No of Pieces: 1

Status: DELIVERED Last Scanned: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @ 1315 Hrs
At : THANE, 400601


Received By: COMPANY SEAL NANARNT MOTOR PVT LTD

Additional Details... D02131340

Date From --» To Status

Sat, Dec 19, 2009 GURGAON BRANCH, GURGAON NORTH T/S, DELHI
Dispatched via Manifest # Z1185953

Sat, Dec 19, 2009 DELHI APEX, DELHI MUMBAI APEX, MUMBAI
Dispatched via Manifest # Z1170223

Sun, Dec 20, 2009 DELHI APEX, DELHI MUMBAI APEX, MUMBAI
Received via Manifest # Z0055879

Sun, Dec 20, 2009 MUMBAI APEX, MUMBAI VASHI BRANCH, MUMBAI
Dispatched via Manifest # M6427315

Sun, Dec 20, 2009 MUMBAI APEX, MUMBAI VASHI BRANCH, MUMBAI
Received via Manifest # M6427315

Tue, Dec 22, 2009 VASHI BRANCH, MUMBAI Out for delivery via
Manifest # M0025554

I am really very upset as my entire data / details and contacts are
in the parcel. I would prefer the action taken on urgent basis.

Thank You
Prakash Mistry
[protected]

NUMBER 2,

REPLY TO ME (JUST MARKE ME CC)

Sangam (A0M Gurgaon) to CSS.Gurgaon, me
show details 12/23/09


Shailesh--Pls check and revert for this asap.

Thanks & Regards
Sushil Kr Sangam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Prakash Mistry" <[protected]@gmail.com>
To: <hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 1:27 PM
Subject: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340
- Show quoted text -


NUMBER 3,


fromPrakash Mistry <[protected]@gmail.com>
[protected]@dtdc.com,
css.[protected]@dtdc.com,
[protected]@vsnl.com,
[protected]@yahoo.com

dateWed, Dec 23, 2009 at 3:51 PM
subjectFwd: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 12/23/09


Dear Sir / Madam,

Kindly refer the trailing mail, I had sent a parcel (laptop) from
Gurgaon to Mumbai (Bhiwandi), to my surprising I am calling Mumbai
office (Vashi) and Gurgaon office as per the telephone numbers given
either they are NOT VALID AND / OR CONTINUSELY BUSY on Saturday. Once
to my luck a lady staff picked the phone on Monday i.e.[protected] I
asked that the parcel was suppose to reach me on Saturday i.e.19-12-09
what is the status? She replied that the vehicle has mate an accident
so your parcel will reach you by tomorrow i.e Tuesday[protected]. I
requested her to send the parcel at the earliest at it contains my
laptop and as my complete data / details and correspondence are in it,
i require it urgently, she said on Tuesday you will receive it 100%,
said ok.

Then again I called on Tuesday in the morning and spoke to your staff
(after trying for 1 and half hour) I was been told that the parcel
will reach you today by 4.00pm, again i request them to send me the
parcel by 12.00 as my entire work was stopped, they said they will try
and send it as soon as possible. Then again at 1.00pm I called up they
said it will reach in next half an hour so after half an hour again
called at 2.00pm they said the same thing. So tried after 2 hours at
3.30pm they gave the number of the delivery boy named Mr. Salman which
I called him and he said that the parcel has already reached the
office at 3.00pm. So the parcel was picked up by me and opened IT WAS
SHOCKING WHEN I SAW MY LAPTOP WAS DAMAGED CRACKED. So I kept trying
your Vashi office numbers not but last at 9.30pm I got the number
[protected] and when i informed them that the parcel is received in
damaged condition, then i was been given the number of Mr. Sunil
([protected]) of customer care. He said since he has left the office
today i.e. Tuesday[protected] he requested me to call tomorrow i.e.
[protected]. i called him today in the morning he said you need to
register a complaint with Gurgaon office as the parcel has been sent
from there as the parcel has been sent from there.

So i called up the numbers given on internet for helpline, here also
to my surprise NOT VALID AND / OR CONTINUSELY BUSY. So I wrote on your
feed back form at about 1.30 to 2.00 PM approximately. I received the
reply promptly giving instructions to your staff member about my case.
Then again i just kept trying your gurgaon numbers to my luck just
one mobile number i got through internet and i spoke to one of your
office staff he said you should have checked it during the parcel was
given.

NOW AS FOLLOWS:?
1) WHY ARE YOUR SYSTEMS NOT UPDATED WITH CORRECT NUMBERS?
2) WHY ARE YOUR NUMBERS ALLWAYS BUSY?
3) WHY WAS THE PARCEL NOT DELIEVERD WITHIN 24HRS?
4) SHOULD WE WAIT FOR YOUR PERSONS AT OUR DOOR TO RECIEVE THEM WITH THE PARCELS?
5) THE VEHICLES MATE AN ACCIDENT HAD MY PARCEL CARRYING IN IT?
6) WHY THE CUSTOMER TRUST IS BREACHED?
7) WHAT ABOUT MY CUSTOMER DATA AND DETAILS?
8) WHAT ABOUT THE STD CALLS MADE FROM MUMBAI?


Prakash Mistry
[protected]

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.

NUMBER 4.,

DTDC INTERNAL REPLIES (MARKED CC TO ME)

fromSangam (A0M Gurgaon) <hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com>
tomahindracomplex.[protected]@fr.dtdc.com

ccPrakash Mistry <[protected]@gmail.com>

dateWed, Dec 23, 2009 at 6:14 PM
subjectRe: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340

hide details 12/23/09


lalit Jee--Pls check this and confirm me about booking asap.


Thanks & Regards
Sushil Kr Sangam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Prakash Mistry" <[protected]@gmail.com>
To: <hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com>

Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 5:06 PM
- Show quoted text -

NUMBER 5.,

INTERNAL CORROSPONDENCE (MARKED CC TO ME)

fromDTDC, Gurgaon, Mahindra Complex, ZF-521 <mahindracomplex.[protected]@fr.dtdc.com>
to"Sangam (A0M Gurgaon)" <hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com>

ccPrakash Mistry <[protected]@gmail.com>

dateWed, Dec 23, 2009 at 6:35 PM
subjectRe: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340

hide details 12/23/09


Dear sangam ji

What I have to confirm. The booking details are already in the trailmail.

Thanks and regards,

Lalit Bhardwaj
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.
Franchisee Advisory Board Member
Cell : +91 [protected]/[protected]
Email : - [protected]@dtdc.com
Web :- www.dtdc.in




----- Original Message ----- From: "Sangam (A0M Gurgaon)" <hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com>
To: <mahindracomplex.[protected]@fr.dtdc.com>

Cc: "Prakash Mistry" <[protected]@gmail.com>

Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:14 PM
- Show quoted text -

NUMBER 6.,

AS NO REPLY FROM THEM SO I HAD TO WRITE

Prakash Mistry to Gurgaon,, Sangam
show details 12/24/09


Sir / Madam,

I am waiting for your feedback sir, my entire work is stopped and i am
helpless my entire backup and everything is in the laptop.

Awaits reply
Prakash Mistry
[protected]

- Show quoted text -

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 6:35 PM, DTDC, Gurgaon, Mahindra Complex,
ZF-521 <mahindracomplex.[protected]@fr.dtdc.com> wrote:
> Dear sangam ji
>
> What I have to confirm. The booking details are already in the trailmail.
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Lalit Bhardwaj
> DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.
> Franchisee Advisory Board Member
> Cell : +91 [protected]/[protected]
> Email : - [protected]@dtdc.com
> Web :- www.dtdc.in
>
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sangam (A0M Gurgaon)"
> <hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com>
> To: <mahindracomplex.[protected]@fr.dtdc.com>
> Cc: "Prakash Mistry" <[protected]@gmail.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:14 PM
> Subject: Re: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340
>
>
>> lalit Jee--Pls check this and confirm me about booking asap.
>>
>> Thanks & Regards
>> Sushil Kr Sangam
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Prakash Mistry" <[protected]@gmail.com>
>> To: <hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com>
>> Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 5:06 PM
>> Subject: Fwd: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340
>>
>>
>>[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
>> From: Prakash Mistry <[protected]@gmail.com>
>> Date: Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 3:51 PM
>> Subject: Fwd: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340
>> To: [protected]@dtdc.com, css.[protected]@dtdc.com, [protected]@vsnl.com,
>> [protected]@yahoo.com
>>
>>
>> Dear Sir / Madam,
>>
>> Kindly refer the trailing mail, I had sent a parcel (laptop) from
>> Gurgaon to Mumbai (Bhiwandi), to my surprising I am calling Mumbai
>> office (Vashi) and Gurgaon office as per the telephone numbers given
>> either they are NOT VALID AND / OR CONTINUSELY BUSY on Saturday. Once
>> to my luck a lady staff picked the phone on Monday i.e.[protected] I
>> asked that the parcel was suppose to reach me on Saturday i.e.19-12-09
>> what is the status? She replied that the vehicle has mate an accident
>> so your parcel will reach you by tomorrow i.e Tuesday[protected]. I
>> requested her to send the parcel at the earliest at it contains my
>> laptop and as my complete data / details and correspondence are in it,
>> i require it urgently, she said on Tuesday you will receive it 100%,
>> said ok.
>>
>> Then again I called on Tuesday in the morning and spoke to your staff
>> (after trying for 1 and half hour) I was been told that the parcel
>> will reach you today by 4.00pm, again i request them to send me the
>> parcel by 12.00 as my entire work was stopped, they said they will try
>> and send it as soon as possible. Then again at 1.00pm I called up they
>> said it will reach in next half an hour so after half an hour again
>> called at 2.00pm they said the same thing. So tried after 2 hours at
>> 3.30pm they gave the number of the delivery boy named Mr. Salman which
>> I called him and he said that the parcel has already reached the
>> office at 3.00pm. So the parcel was picked up by me and opened IT WAS
>> SHOCKING WHEN I SAW MY LAPTOP WAS DAMAGED CRACKED. So I kept trying
>> your Vashi office numbers not but last at 9.30pm I got the number
>> [protected] and when i informed them that the parcel is received in
>> damaged condition, then i was been given the number of Mr. Sunil
>> ([protected]) of customer care. He said since he has left the office
>> today i.e. Tuesday[protected] he requested me to call tomorrow i.e.
>>[protected]. i called him today in the morning he said you need to
>> register a complaint with Gurgaon office as the parcel has been sent
>> from there as the parcel has been sent from there.
>>
>> So i called up the numbers given on internet for helpline, here also
>> to my surprise NOT VALID AND / OR CONTINUSELY BUSY. So I wrote on your
>> feed back form at about 1.30 to 2.00 PM approximately. I received the
>> reply promptly giving instructions to your staff member about my case.
>> Then again i just kept trying your gurgaon numbers to my luck just
>> one mobile number i got through internet and i spoke to one of your
>> office staff he said you should have checked it during the parcel was
>> given.
>>
>> NOW AS FOLLOWS:?
>> 1) WHY ARE YOUR SYSTEMS NOT UPDATED WITH CORRECT NUMBERS?
>> 2) WHY ARE YOUR NUMBERS ALLWAYS BUSY?
>> 3) WHY WAS THE PARCEL NOT DELIEVERD WITHIN 24HRS?
>> 4) SHOULD WE WAIT FOR YOUR PERSONS AT OUR DOOR TO RECIEVE THEM WITH THE
>> PARCELS?
>> 5) THE VEHICLES MATE AN ACCIDENT HAD MY PARCEL CARRYING IN IT?
>> 6) WHY THE CUSTOMER TRUST IS BREACHED?
>> 7) WHAT ABOUT MY CUSTOMER DATA AND DETAILS?
>> 8) WHAT ABOUT THE STD CALLS MADE FROM MUMBAI?
>>
>>
>>
>> Prakash Mistry
>> [protected]
>>
>>[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
>> From: Sangam (A0M Gurgaon) <hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com>
>> Date: Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 1:46 PM
>> Subject: Re: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340
>> To: "CSS.Gurgaon" <css.[protected]@dtdc.com>
>> Cc: Prakash Mistry <[protected]@gmail.com>
>>
>>
>> Shailesh--Pls check and revert for this asap.
>>
>> Thanks & Regards
>> Sushil Kr Sangam
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Prakash Mistry" <[protected]@gmail.com>
>> To: <hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com>
>> Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 1:27 PM
>> Subject: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340
>>
>>
>> Dear Sir / Madam,
>>
>> With reference to the subject, i would like to inform you that i have
>> recieved the parcel in damage condition please do contact me on
>> [protected]. Below are the details for the same.
>>
>> Consignment Details...
>>
>> Shipment No.: D02131340 Reference No.: N/A
>>
>> Booked by: GURGAON (MAHENDRA COMPLEX), GURGAON On: Saturday,
>> December 19, 2009
>> No of Pieces: 1
>>
>> Status: DELIVERED Last Scanned: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @ 1315 Hrs
>> At : THANE, 400601
>>
>>
>> Received By: COMPANY SEAL NANARNT MOTOR PVT LTD
>>
>> Additional Details... D02131340
>>
>> Date From --» To Status
>>
>> Sat, Dec 19, 2009 GURGAON BRANCH, GURGAON NORTH T/S, DELHI
>> Dispatched via Manifest # Z1185953
>>
>> Sat, Dec 19, 2009 DELHI APEX, DELHI MUMBAI APEX, MUMBAI
>> Dispatched via Manifest # Z1170223
>>
>> Sun, Dec 20, 2009 DELHI APEX, DELHI MUMBAI APEX, MUMBAI
>> Received via Manifest # Z0055879
>>
>> Sun, Dec 20, 2009 MUMBAI APEX, MUMBAI VASHI BRANCH, MUMBAI
>> Dispatched via Manifest # M6427315
>>
>> Sun, Dec 20, 2009 MUMBAI APEX, MUMBAI VASHI BRANCH, MUMBAI
>> Received via Manifest # M6427315
>>
>> Tue, Dec 22, 2009 VASHI BRANCH, MUMBAI Out for delivery via
>> Manifest # M0025554
>>
>> I am really very upset as my entire data / details and contacts are
>> in the parcel. I would prefer the action taken on urgent basis.
>>
>> Thank You
>> Prakash Mistry
>> [protected]
>>
>> ______________________________________________________________________
>> This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
>> ______________________________________________________________________
>>
>> ************************************************************************
>> The information contained in this electronic message and any
>> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the
>> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
>> information and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
>> recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
>> Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
>> message and any attachments.
>> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
>> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
>> viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
>> virus transmitted by this email.
>>
>> www.dtdc.com
>>
>> ************************************************************************
>> ************************************************************************
>> The information contained in this electronic message and any
>> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the
>> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
>> information and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
>> recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
>> Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
>> message and any attachments.
>> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
>> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
>> viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
>> virus transmitted by this email.
>> www.dtdc.com
>> ************************************************************************
>>
>>
>> ********************************************************************************...
>>
>> The information contained in this electronic message and any
>> attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the
>> addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
>> information and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
>> recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
>> Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
>> message and any attachments.
>>
>> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
>> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
>> viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
>> virus transmitted by this email.
>>
>> www.dtdc.com
>>
>> ********************************************************************************...
>>
>> ______________________________________________________________________
>> This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
>> For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
>> ______________________________________________________________________
>>
>> ______________________________________________________________________
>> This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
>> ______________________________________________________________________
>>
>> ************************************************************************
>> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments
>> to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
>> may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information and may be
>> legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
>> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
>> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
>> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
>> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
>> company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
>> by this email.
>>
>> www.dtdc.com
>>
>> ************************************************************************
>> ************************************************************************
>> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments
>> to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
>> may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information and may be
>> legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
>> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
>> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
>> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
>> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
>> company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
>> by this email.
>> www.dtdc.com
>> ************************************************************************
>>
>>
>> ********************************************************************************...
>>
>> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments
>> to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
>> may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information and may be
>> legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
>> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
>> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
>>
>> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
>> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
>> company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
>> by this email.
>>
>> www.dtdc.com

NUMBER 7.,

fromPrakash Mistry <[protected]@gmail.com>
to"DTDC, Gurgaon, Mahindra Complex, ZF-521" <mahindracomplex.[protected]@fr.dtdc.com>,
"Sangam (A0M Gurgaon)" <hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com>,
css.[protected]@dtdc.com,
[protected]@yahoo.com,
[protected]@dtdc.com

dateMon, Dec 28, 2009 at 10:57 AM
subjectFwd: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 12/28/09 (11 days ago)


Dear Sir,

What is this? it seems your company is just listbothered? Awaiats reply


Thank You
Prakash Mistry
[protected]



[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: Prakash Mistry <[protected]@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340

To: [protected]@dtdc.com, css.[protected]@dtdc.com, [protected]@vsnl.com,


NUMBER 8.,

[protected]@messagelabs.com
[protected]@gmail.com

dateTue, Dec 29, 2009 at 1:44 PM
subjectfailure notice
mailed-bymail201.messagelabs.com

hide details 12/29/09 (9 days ago)


This is the mail delivery agent at messagelabs.com.
I was not able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

<subhasish.[protected]@dtdc.com>:
<[protected]@dtdc.com>:
220.227.176.199 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 Mailaddress is administratively disabled. (#5.2.1)

220.227.176.199 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 Mailaddress is administratively disabled. (#5.2.1)


--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <[protected]@gmail.com>
X-VirusChecked: Checked
X-Env-Sender: [protected]@gmail.com
X-Msg-Ref: server-7.tower-201.messagelabs.com![protected]!41080157!1
X-StarScan-Version: 6.2.4; banners=-,-,dtdc.com
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.216.178]
X-SpamReason: No, hits=2.2 required=7.0 tests=DEAR_SOMETHING,
MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR,RCVD_BY_IP
Received: (qmail 20167 invoked from network); 29 Dec 2009 08:14:51 -0000
Received: from mail-px0-f178.google.com (HELO mail-px0-f178.google.com) (209.85.216.178)
by server-7.tower-201.messagelabs.com with SMTP; 29 Dec 2009 08:14:51 -0000
Received: by pxi8 with SMTP id 8so7517949pxi.19
for <multiple recipients>; Tue, 29 Dec 2009 00:14:50 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references
:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type
:content-transfer-encoding;
bh=zE6Nt6xvMRoALnFuJ/uF6uMlaVfEF8klKy9wVBWt55c=;
b=ltKtEyYZ43A1HJrXQQvSCV9UVrQgRoS4ujZ+Ofce+UWlLrP7T0hiAP1lS87Nh5jUBn
P7rRmfzMKrEiBBl2SsfReOT5SJTI4rBKiO6DsXOYLKBKNYI7m3PXxN9PsjI4QFGSn2Wo
7/C+l1bBg0EOyF7TM1/7OvNzfK76B3i3rv9so=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
b=HNn1G5GwMwBcpekrI8C2IhzTRxQSvSn7r6xFP0NC+zhRPA6ohDzl56IT+R4RtVQbKO
iqD3Xomp9zJFf/k36+KZR8xmROEoTyS/qaxvRXmPqAytOtEsxvsk+amCJbTyJAZTE7V5
qE07/pxAxMaRjnLh4DQzYtCBCVf0CJw+J5rTM=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.142.209.20 with SMTP id h20mr11191306wfg.36.[protected];
Tue, 29 Dec 2009 00:14:50 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <b9b962ef[protected][protected]@mail.gmail.com>
References: <b9b962ef[protected][protected]@mail.gmail.com>
<021e01ca83a8$3d9f60c0$[protected]@dtdc20e536ef2f>
<b9b962ef[protected][protected]@mail.gmail.com>
<b9b962ef[protected][protected]@mail.gmail.com>
<b9b962ef[protected][protected]@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 13:44:50 +0530
Message-ID: <b9b962ef[protected][protected]@mail.gmail.com>

Subject: Re: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340

From: Prakash Mistry <[protected]@gmail.com>

To: subhasish.[protected]@dtdc.com, [protected]@dtdc.com, [protected]@dtdc.com
Cc: [protected]@dtdc.com,

"DTDC, Gurgaon, Mahindra Complex, ZF-521" <mahindracomplex.[protected]@fr.dtdc.com>,

"Sangam (A0M Gurgaon)" <hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com>, css.[protected]@dtdc.com, [protected]@yahoo.com
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable


Dear Sir,

Please refer the trailing mail, no one is there to help me? I have
lost all my contacts as my laptop is damaged during transit. Due to
this all my business has suffered a lot. I have small business in
trading, Sir is anyone bothered about my case.

Hope atleast i will get a reply from your end? Please HELP ME sir.

Thank You
Prakash Mistry
[protected]


On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Prakash Mistry <[protected]@gmail.com> wr=

ote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> What is this? it seems your company is just listbothered? Awaiats reply
>
> Thank You
> Prakash Mistry
> [protected]
>
>
>[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
> From: Prakash Mistry <[protected]@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 11:16 AM
> Subject: Re: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340
> To: [protected]@dtdc.com, css.[protected]@dtdc.com, [protected]@vsnl.com,
> [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@dtdc.com, "DTDC, Gurgaon,
> Mahindra Complex, ZF-521" <mahindracomplex.[protected]@fr.dtdc.com>,
> hubmgr.[protected]@dtdc.com
>
>
> Dear Sir / Madam,
>
> Now where do i stand? please help.... I will require the reply or the
> data / details in my laptop by today in th evening. If this is your
> service? then i will have to publish this in a news paper with the
> photographs. Hope this is clear.
>
> Thank You
> Prakash Mistry
> [protected]
>

> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Prakash Mistry <[protected]@gmail.com> w=

rote:
>> Dear Sir / Madam,
>>
>> Kindly refer the trailing mail, I had sent a parcel (laptop) from
>> Gurgaon to Mumbai (Bhiwandi), to my surprising I am calling Mumbai
>> office (Vashi) and Gurgaon office as per the telephone numbers given
>> either they are NOT VALID AND / OR CONTINUSELY BUSY on Saturday. Once
>> to my luck a lady staff picked the phone on Monday i.e.[protected] I
>> asked that the parcel was suppose to reach me on Saturday i.e.19-12-09
>> what is the status? She replied that the vehicle has mate an accident
>> so your parcel will reach you by tomorrow i.e Tuesday[protected]. I
>> requested her to send the parcel at the earliest at it contains my
>> laptop and as my complete data / details and correspondence are in it,
>> i require it urgently, she said on Tuesday you will receive it 100%,
>> said ok.
>>
>> Then again I called on Tuesday in the morning and spoke to your staff
>> (after trying for 1 and half hour) I was been told that the parcel
>> will reach you today by 4.00pm, again i request them to send me


--Message Truncated--

- Show quoted text -

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
______________________________________________________________________



NUMBER 9.,

REPLY FROM DTDC

fromCSS.[protected]@dtdc.com
toPrakash Mistry <[protected]@gmail.com>

dateWed, Dec 30, 2009 at 4:07 PM
subjectRe: Fwd: PARCEL DAMAGE IN TRANSIT CONSIGNMENT NUMBER D02131340

hide details 12/30/09 (8 days ago)



Dear Sir/Madam,

We refer to your mail, highlighting the difficulties you have encountered with regard to your consignment and regret if our service standards have fallen short of your expectations.

We have forwarded a copy of your mail to our concerned officials with a request to investigate your complaint, we request you to kindly bear with us, we will respond to you .

In the interim, we would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, as it is feedback such as yours, which enables us to improve our services.

We do hope that we are able to restore your faith in DTDC.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
for DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

K.Shivan
Executive-CustomerSupport


Request you to please kindly help me
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Self employed — date invalid

Dear Sir,

I am trying to fill online passport registration form.i am appling for the fresh passport, but whenever i am putting my birth date in the respective column it is not accepting - reason -invalid date.
please advise how to proceed ahead.
regards
Preeyaa
Still there is no reply from this DTDC I Think Mr. CMD of the compnay os not aware of the fact of all the complaints made to consumer court we shall try and bring to their notice all these complaints.

Self employed — Call center calls

I want to know how to complain about these unsolicited phone calls for various products in-spite of having registered for Do not disturb Directory with my service provider Airtel.
Please Complaint to

DTDC CEO Subhasish Chakraborty E-Mail
[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdcexp.com
[protected]@dtdc.com


DTDC Director & Borad Member Head Suresh Bansal E-Mail
[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@dtdcexp.com
s.[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdc.com
suresh.[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdc.com


DTDC Executive Director Abhishek Chakraborty E-Mail
[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdc.com

DTDC AVP Tushar Kudalkar E-Mail
[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdc.com
[protected]@dtdc.com
tushar.[protected]@dtdc.com

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code

    Contact Information

    India

    Add Company Information