[Resolved]  Selvatek Software Pvt Ltd ( Sysvine Technology) — Refusing to provide my relieving letter.

I have worked on company called “Selvatek Software Private Ltd (Sysvine Technology Ltd, # 5, First trust link street, Chennai – 28.www.sysvine.com) for one year.

It is a Training & Recruitment program. I paid Rs20000 to them for the training. They gave me training for 3 months since they mentioned as 6 month program. Then they offered me as employee (Software Engineer) after 6 month. But for first 6 month they put me into the real project without salary. After one year, I got offer from another company and told that employer that I am going to resign. Then they send me out immediately from the office. Now they are refusing to give me the reliving letters and experience letters. Since I didn’t sign any bond with them, still I was refused to get the relieving letter.

Currently, I am holding the offer letter which they provided me and Bank statements for last 6 month. I have attached the Xerox copy of those proofs also.

Since those letter is required my throughout my career, Please help me to get my reliving letter and experience letter from that company. Please help me Sir.

Comments

I have been waiting for a reply for long time. Please give me any suggestion or update on this complaint.

Vinay
Pl contact me. Let me try to seek justice for you.
These Sysvine People are no 1 fraud..Simply for eye wash they keep an aptitude test, then some casual hr round (Everyone who writes the aptitude will be called, so dont get excited if your name is put up)..Preceding which they'l ask you to come one day for checking your programming skills..They wil ask U to implement a java program for encryption and decryption which is not possible to do it in 2 hours..

Finally the hr wil say you are weak in java so take a training with us for 3 months which costs 15, 000rs..After the completion of training, we'l hire you and company will pay 5, 000rs only.. Seriously folks these people are pakka 420...
I agree with the above comment .Freshers please avoid this company
I don't agree with "venkatesh891" comment. I worked at Sysvine Technologies for 4years, currently working in a MNC. There are bunch of people settled in MNC, who started their career at Sysvine. They also have various training programs, it depends on the people whether to join or not. I don’t think anyone has spent money to get a job at Sysvine and been cheated. In any company its HR duty to provide more information about their company to get more people into them; that cannot be considered as cheating. If that is the case, we can call most of the engineering colleges as 420 or fraud; they collect lakhs of money for a degree promising job assurance but they don’t even help their students to get a job.

You can call someone fraud if he/she has cheated you by not keeping up their promise. Did Sysvine promised you anything and it was not fulfilled? Think before throwing stones at anyone.
I disagree with Venkatesh. I had also gone through the mentorship program and worked in the company for about five year and had an opportunity to go abroad too. At present I am working in a MNC.

And also there are lot of people who have gone through the mentorship program and been successful in there life. People who have failed are bare minimum.

The company is not dependent on the 15, 000 you give. If you are interested in having a successful career you join otherwise look for some other place instead of calling 420 or if you are that much talented clear the apps in some MNC and join there why are you coming here.
I totally disagree with venkatesh. Let me share my experience with sysvine. I worked with sysvine for around 3.7 years. Right now I am placed in an MNC. I joined sysvine through the training program. I am sure the training was 100 times worth than the class room trainings of most of the training centers.
During the training period I was given a dedicated computer with lot of technical challenges to solve. I was also offered a job in between the program.

Any new technology and if it is open source, sysviners will be interested and will be into those technologies. When I walked out of sysvine for interviews my resume was one among the best out thousands who came in for interview.

Venkatesh should be innocent to call sysvine as Fraud. If you consider 15k is a big money for your fruitful career its up to you.
I agree that it is the very good company for freshers to learn lot of things. Even you cant get this kind of platform in very good company also.

But Guys help me to get my letters. To whom i can ask them or complaint. They are keep refusing to provide my relieving letter.

Vinay
If people say that the company is good then kindly let the new comers know ur contact details, atleat ur mail id .

Complaint categoryCategory: Other