services related to shares — regarding:- raga securities and finance ltd are not transferring my share into my demat a/c

This is a complaint against a member broker listed in NSE & BSE working with the name of Raga Securities and Finance Pvt. Ltd, in Jabalpur city, located in Madhya Pradesh.
The company has not been transferring my shares namely SBI (50 in no.) and Oswal agro (450 in no.) into my dmat account which is in Kotak securities and is keeping it in the company pool i dont know for what reasons.
My Father generally dont deal with shares and thus doesent know much about the share business. Now Asrani is taking advantage of his innocence and trying to keep our shares within the company pool itself and that is also when the prices of SBI are so high.
If this continues i am afraid that those who want to try their luck in this area will stay away from it as main brokers are knowingly creating a problem for those who are unaware of this share business instead of providing them any help.
Please check and advise what is to be done and kindly send me a reply on this id as soon as possible because i am afraid now that whether i can get my shares back.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0