[Resolved]  SET WET ZATAK Body Spray — Skin got damaged

Dear Sir / Madam
On last sunday i have went with my brother for shopping in the beauty centre and i brough for him Set Wet Zatak Body Spray. I have finished my deo because of that i told him i will just use your deo, and two days i have used that. first day my body was burning but i avoid i thought i used body splash because of that then next day again i used this spray then so badly my skin got burned especialy the part of chest. i have put sopramisel creame but still my skin got totaly damaged, went black and burned.I have used so many deo's till now but nothing happend like this till now.even my skin is not too delicate.
I think we should you banned this type of body sprays which is very harmful to you and your skin. i cant attached my photo here bz of my chest got burn and damaged and this photo i cant shoot. today i am going to the doctor to take medicines. i will never ever used this perfume now and never allow other people to use.
Pls sir do something for the same its my humble request.
Priya Vengurlekar.

Comments

I use your bodyspray set wet zatak pass three years. he is good...
Thumbs Up... The casanova fragrnces is too seductive & scintilating.i have recommended to few more guyz
Now dats wat we call a fragrances...aaahhhhh very very sexy.
Dear sir:

I have an objection related to your advertisement of set wet body spray on different channels of cable net work of Pakistan.The advertisement is showing that the sole purpose of set wet is to attract female toward male.with its use the female wants to get closer to male.these things are against our culture, moral values and society.I request you to make a different advertisement programe in a positive way.While doing business you have to analyze the socio cultural environment as this add is against our culture.I hope you will consider this because your target market is also present in Pakistan.

lookink for your favorable response

kashif gulfam

Pakistan

e.mail [protected]@yahoo.com
what a shameless add from paras pharmaceuticals for set wet zatac deodrant, I guess the company is owned by some PIMP or a PROSTUITE.shame less .You MOTHER[censored]ERS ARE SO SHAMELESS THAT YOU WONT HESITATE TO SHOW YOUR DAUGHTERS, SISTERS PUSSY FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY ...WHO IS THE SHAMELESS OWNER OF THE COMPANY .I AM SURE HE MUST BE A HARAMZADA, MADARCHOD...aN HOLE.