Sevenpmdailyindia.com — FRAUD DONE ON THE NAME OF NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY

The company has collected crores of rupees from the investors in the name of seven pm daily india for giving returns to the investors.The MD of company has done the fraud and now he has closed his company and all the money of investors he is not returning.
Complaint comments

Comments

i am naval kishore sharma living in mathura.i am invest in sevenpmdailyindia networking company.only 100 Rs. back me ony.
U R absolutely right. What should be done now with MD of the company???? The mistake is our own, then how we can get rid of this problem? What should be done so that the money can be returned to their owners??? Some people are in total anger, As they can do illegal action against MD if he would be seen in open...
I Deepak kumar is also a victim of it, then i m to sorry about those families who R frauded...
Hope U'll give some suggestion towards this main problem.
--A worried Citizen.deepak kumar
one important lesson to be accepted from this cheat that we should never involve in any money related games and moreover we should not offer this to our friends and close relatives.

santosh kumar tiwari
sktiwari.[protected]@gmail.com
i agree with you
kya app mujhe company ki purani koi si bhi contect no de sakte hai kya?
plz agar koi apke se ya fir koi police complain kiya ho to plz mujhe bhi uski ek photo copy mujhe de.
my email id- kamrankhan.[protected]@gmail.com, and my contect no-[protected]

Sevenpmdailyindia.com