[Resolved]  Seventh Day Adventist High School — Donation

Hi, One of my friend/colleague went to Seventh Day Adventist High School in Surat, Gujarat to admit his son. The first question those people in the panel asked during an interview to my friend was : What is your income and how much you can help provide as donation? He diplomatically replied to it "we are from middle class family and can provide few and that too as per need". Finally it settled down to 40000 to 45000 as donation amount. It was very clear to my friend as well as to me that if he would have denied to provide any amount his son would either not get an admission or had to face consequences post admission. And this would be the problem of many parents because at one end we want our next generation to be literate, smart, talented and become independent and we all know its hardly possible in government school unless the standard of education in government school improves. So only way left is to private schools but how can a middle class family afford to pay this donation amount. This complaint is not only against this particular school but i want it to complain to the education government of India and request to come up with some solution to it to have a better future of India.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i aggree, seventhday adventist was asking for donation indirectly. when i denied for that then the result was, there was not the name of my child in the admission list of !!!junior kg!!!. after that i again visited the school and offered the donation then they became ready to take my child. this is just the business not more than that. when my child started going the school, the service was worsst. time paas for the sake of study...total bruden on parents. hey dont take care whether the child is understandig or not, the child is writing or not. this is the worst school in surat.

Complaint categoryCategory: Schools