[Resolved] SG Estate Ltd.105-106, Deepshikha Tower,New Delhi — 90% Blockage of front balcony due to undue front elevation constructed by the builder
I booked a flat No. 1012 (area 1060 sq.ft) (10th floor) in “Impression 58” apartment located at Raj Nagar Extension, NH-58 with M/s SG Estates Ltd., 105-106, Deepshikha Tower, Rajendera Place, New Delhi-110008. The 95% of the payment have also been made (with around 80% loan from HDFC Bank). As per the lay out plan shown to me and builder buyer agreement, apart from the other accommodations, the flat has three balconies (one each with bedrooms and drawing room).
2. I opted for this specific flat and incurred the additional expenses in the form of PLC @ 50/- sq. ft. amounting to Rs. 53000/-, because of the spacious front open balcony leading to well ventilated front bedroom and keeping in view the resale/rental value in future.
3. On 10.4.2011, when I went to see the progress of my flat I was shocked to see that 90% of my front balcony (attached with the front bedroom) has been covered with the front elevation (without my knowledge and consent). As a result my balcony has been transformed into a box, spoiling the entire ventilation of the flat. Not only this, the entry of sunlight and the front view has been totally blocked. This has made my flat worst, depreciating the resale and the rental value. Though a small opening has been provided to compensate it, but it cannot equate the benefits of the open balcony.
4. However, the buyers of the similar flats (below my flat) have got an open and well ventilated balcony. I would like to know that despite paying the same additional amount, as paid by the buyers of the similar flat, why this torturous construction has been done along with my flat.
5. It may also be mentioned that at the time booking, I was not intimated and cautioned of any such construction by the S.G. Impression, that would block the balcony of my flat. The same was shown to us as an open balcony in the lay out. I considered it to be a plus point for the flat, as it was a road facing balcony with the front view. Had I been intimated at the time of booking that the front balcony would be blocked because of any such construction (front elevation), I would have never ever booked this flat. This has really shaken my faith and credibility in SG Estate.
6. Kindly suggest me what to do in this matter.
Email : rahulsharma.[protected]@gmail.com
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
Apr 17, 2018
SG Estates customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|