Shabbir Ahamed — Shabbir Ahamed is a con artist

ladybug34
Beware of Shabbir Ahamed, this guy must be avoided, he's a real fraudster. He is a part of a well known organization Exalt Consulting which is well known for its fraudulent financial activities, money laundering and much more criminality. Beware and avoid this guy and his fraudulent business. ECPS PVT have charged me a huge sum for their services and never did anything.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Shabbir Ahamed — don't trust

This person is a scam! He lied to me about the job opportunity, took my money for the registration and the disappeared and I can't reach him now! I just wasted my money for nothing, beware and don't trust him!

Shabbir Ahamed — beware of this con artist

Beware of this con artist named Shabbir Ahamed, the guy's a part of a fraudulent business Exalt Consulting which can easily be found at various complaint websites. The guys is a real scammer, I strongly advice you to stay away from him. His company scams the clients for money and is a well known fraud.

Shabbir Ahamed — Don't fall for this scam

Please people be smart and don't fall for this scam! If someone asks you to pay forward, than 95% that this is going to be a scam. As far as I know, no one got the job they promised.

Shabbir Ahamed — Avoid. Avoid. Avoid!

This is caution for everyone dont even opt for such consultancy who demand money for placements. Shabbir Ahamed is a very shady person, who is only interested in stealing your money!

Shabbir Ahamed — liar and thief!

Beware and don't do any business with Shabbir Ahamed - he will steal money from you! He did it to me when I was looking for a job and found his advertisement. He just took my money but never provided his services!

Shabbir Ahamed - Shabbir Ahamed is a con artist