[Resolved]  Shaf Broadcast consultancy — Full and final settlement not done

This to bring to your notice that i was working with a company Shaf Broadcast consultancy services pvt ltd in nehru place from MAY 2008.

I was appointed by MR R S Chauhan and other directors for the position of sales and finance.
At the time of appointment there was an agreement that the company would be liable to pay me 1 months salary to me if they are not able to provide me 1 months notice before they ask me to leave.this is documented in the appointment letter.

In july 2008 the company asked 4 of its employees to leave the organisation due to their internal conflicts.
There was no notice period given by the company and the reason was also not clear to us.
however i was given a good character certificate and 15 days notice period salary by the company.
I have done constant followup with the company and the directors for my remaining 15 days salary but failed to get any response from their side.

It is worth mentioning that this company is having clients like doordarshan, ndtv, sahara and other news cannels and having a decent turnover but still they do not have intentions to abid by the law.

This mail is not for the bad publicity of the company but to make employyes beware before joining this organisation.

Pooja