[Resolved]  Shakers Appliances Pvt Limited — Misleading, incorrect product information and unethical prices charged

I have bought an electric chimney from this company and my griviences are as below :-

1> The sales representative displayed a model ORCA -GS but explained the features of a different version along with the price information.
2> When the product was delivered, it was not the model displayed but the model he discussed about
3> I pressed for the model to be changed and escalated this to their sales manager(Mr. Sambhu Mukherjee), but it seemed he was more inefficient than his staff, adding to my troubles he stopped answering my phone, this is very UNPROFESSIONAL and not at all apriciated from a sales manager.
4> While buying the product they promised for a free installation and today they have installed the machine and have charged me Rs 400/-
5>For past 2 days they have been assuringme of the installation which finally happened today and this hast cost me 2 working days.

Comments

I have been personally using Shaker's Kitchen chimneys for the last 4 years and in the process have used 2 different models (through an exchange offer), namely CONE followed by Orca GS. I have been approached by many companies till date but have refused to change owing to the excellent service support, authenticity and huge product range available with Shakers. I am sure Mr. Banerjee that there has been a misunderstanding and should be resolved soon...if not already done.

Shakers Appliances Pvt Limited — Unethical business practise

After looking for a modular kitchen that suits my need and budget I ended up giving the contract to Shakers Appliances Pvt Limited in Kolkata. They offered me latest and greatest hardware fittings and everything I needed and also promised to deliver the kitchen with-in 30 days and also took 50% advance (60,000 INR). After taking the advance they started ignoring me I have to call 2-3 times to fix up the time for everything. Be it measurement or be it laminate selection. And after much wait when they delivered the carcase of modular kitchen it was of different size than our requirement. It has been more than 2 months now but they haven't completed the kitchen they have just delivered the carcase and now they are asking for more money else they will not complete my kitchen. This is completely unethical. Here are the main points you should consider before going to them:
1. They do not have a modular kitchen manufacturing unit (which they told me they have). They will subcontract your work.
2. They do not have any expertise in modular kitchen and no one there is qualified to handle any assignment.
3. The material they use is not good.
4. They will not put everything in papers and later on will deny any or every commitment they have made.
5. They are bunch of lairs.
6. They will not fit the things properly and if you interfere will threaten to pull out.
7. Don't be fooled by there presence in so many cities they do not have a modular kitchen department anywhere.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other