[Resolved]  shalimar gas — Threat of closing yours gas connetion, misbehaviour and demand of extra charges.

This is to bring to your notice that the Indane gas agency - Shalimar Gas Site No. 1 behind govt. middle school ,block-b-f ,shalimar bagh layout Delhi-88 has very bad customer service & the proprietor has a very callous & irresponsible behavior towards customers.

On 18/01/2010 when gas was delivered the person was misbehaving with me .He was demanding more money from M.R.P and started speaking rude language. At last when I spoke to gas agency man he said if I will not give extra money then he will close my gas connation.

I wish that appropriate action is taken against this agency and better service is enabled. Would be thankful if IOC can salvage something and not let its distributers do whatever they like.

Shyamlal
BQ -140 Shalimar Bagh delhi-88
customer no.-9537
cell no.-[protected]
landline no.[protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

shalimar gas — POOR DELIVERY SERVICE

I AM THE CONSUMER OF THE SHALIMAR GAS SUPPLIERS . IT SEEMS THAT THE ABOVE COMPANY HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE CUSTOMER AT ALL .SINCE THE NEW COMPUTER BOOKING HAS STARTED THERE IS A HUGE GAP WITHIN THE DEMAND AND THE SUPPLY. MOST OF THE TIME THE COMPANY DECLINE ABOUT ANY BOOKING FROM THE CONSUMER NO.AND ALSO WHEN CONTACTED OFFICE , FOUND TO BE SHUT , THE TELEPHONE NO. IS ALSO NOT REACHABLE. IT HAS BECOME A REGULAR FEATURE.

THE BEHAVIOR OF THE STAFF IS ALSO VERY RUDE AND UNSATISFACTORY AT ALL.

I HAVE BOOKED MY GAS LAST SUNDAY WITH CONFIRMATION FROM TOMOGAS SERVICES AND SINCE LAST 3 DAYS, I BEEN REGULARLY TRYING TO CONTACT ABOUT THE DELIVERY TO THE OFFICE BUT , THERE IS NO USE.

UNDER THE CURRENT POSITION WHAT KIND OF ACTION CAN BE TAKEN.

Complaint categoryCategory: Gas Stations