[Resolved]  Sharayu Motors, Hyundai, Navi Mumbai — Cheating the customer consistently

On 4th Aug 2010 I had given my car MH 43 R 6106 for regular service to Sharayu Motors Navi Mumbai. I had complained them about problems in smooth shifting of gear and a noise near the boot while braking. I was first served a bill invoice #[protected] for Rs 360/- stating the noise was of the Wiper, which i was sure they were trying to fool me. I sent the vehicle back 21st Aug 2010, Sharayu Motors with a group of inefficent engineers recoginzed the problem was with the Lever of gear shift. They replaced it and served me a bill of Rs 1113/- Bill invoice #[protected]. The noise persisted, I gave them for servicing sighting the same reasons. This time they replaced DAM- Glass, Disc Fr wheel Brake, Selant Kit, Disc front brake right, left thank god there is central brake else they would have changed that too. They again served me a bill of Rs 4609/- Invoice number[protected]. These cheats are out there to cheat the public who do not have time to spend in their garage. I will also lodge an F I R and send them a court notice for cheating me.

Comments

Sharayu Automobiles — Unavailability of Parts

Hi I am Sanket Pradhan,

I am very disappointed with the Service of Sharayu Automobiles. No one is responsible for handling the customer call on priority. I am the owner of Honda Activa and I have given it for Painting and other works to Sharayu Automobiles, Panvel but they are not completing it their job for my Activa because of the only reason the MUDGUARD of Activa is not available @ Showroom.

I think this is not my lookout if I am paying for same they should give the service inspite of it they are asking me to search the part in local market and give them then they will handover my scooter with all work done.

Very Very worst service...

I would like to complaint on this for Sharayu Automobiles - Panvel.

Please do the needful to resolve this problem .

Sanket Pradhan
PLEASE DONT CALL ON THIS NUMBER, I AM NOT from SHARAYU, I am myself an CUSTOMER..

Navi Mumbai