[Resolved]  Sharekhan — NON REFUND OF MONEY WHICH DEBITED TO MY A/C FOR RELIANCE POWER IPO

I give below copy of complaint Email sent to [protected]@sharekhan.com
quote :
SECOND REMINDER
Customer ID no.149671 - Kirtikumar Panchal
Nature on Complaint : on 17.1.08 I transferred Rs.25,875 (under Bank transaction
Ref.no.S[protected] to your IPO a/c from my bank a/c no.[protected] with UNION BANK OF INDIA, my a/c is debited but amount not transferred to IPO a/c. This transfer was meant for applying 225 (partly paid) shares of Reliance Power which closed on 18.1.08. Regret till date fund is not transferred to IPO a/c or refunded to me.
Hence
1) I have missed this IPO, who is responsible for the same
2) Worst thing where is my Rs.25,875/- despite my registering complaint on yr tel no.[protected] no movement from your end. Please note this money I have transferred to you from my Loan a/c on which I am incurring interest since 17.1.2008. Who is responsible for this and who will compensate for it.

I expect some quick actions and reply at your end I hope You will not disappoint and compel me to close my a/c with you.

I hope you will show coutesy of atleast replying this mail.FOR OUR READY REFERENCE I GIVE BELOW CYBER RECEIPT OF THE TRANSACTION WHICH I RECEIVED FROM MY BANK I.E. UNION BANK OF INDIA.

Union Bank of India

PL DO NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST

Kirtikumar Panchal
cell no.[protected]
Unquote...

I request you to please take up this matter with with Sharekhan and get justice for me.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Agree, Customer Care Dept needs to do better.
www.TradersPlace.in

Sharekhan Phone
    +91 22 3970 7500 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 6115 1111 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 3970 8090 (Commodity)
    Sharekhan Address
    Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042