[Resolved]  Sharekhan Ltd. — PF WITHDRAWAL

I worked for SHAREHAN LTD., JAIPUR, I Dont know that what is process of withdrawl Provident Fund . I request you that pls give me the mail id where i can put my pf account no. and get the PF Amout.my PF
account no. is MH/49047/83 and i wants withdrawal my PF Amount of self .

Thanks & regards
Avadhesh pareek
Sharekhan ltd
jaipur branch.

Comments

I have joined in Sharekhan - Alwarpet branch. I am totally dissatified with your Agent name called Mr.M. Kamaleshkumar
his mobile number is 91-[protected]. He too belongs to your Alwarpet branch. He is placing orders without my knowledge and
playing a lot with my money?.He is not sending any updates regarding the trade which was played with my money.
Even If we called him he is not responding his phone and also if he takes the phone after a long try, he says he is in meeting and
putting off the phone. Do you guys have meetings during trading hours? This is rediculus. 0% help from you guys, no SMS, no Phone
calls nothing from you guys.He simply aims for his brokerage. Not for customer satisfication.

I have to change my agent. I dont want this person and I need some other experienced person.
Since he is from sales side he does not know anything technically about trading also doesnot have any analysising skills.
I'm not sure how you guys allowed him for real-time trading? Totally he is waste fellow.

Till now he never inform me regarding saturdays online trading class which you guys are conducting.
Without proper guidance we are not able to get the knowledge about scrip name and their values.
Kindly do the needful as soon as possible by changing the agent with immediate effect.
Already i have send many mails to [protected]@sharekhan.com all are in vain.
To Withdram amount from PF, U have to submit form-19 at Incometax dept with your PF details.With sending mail to someone u may not get PF amount directaly.
There are some process to get the PF amount.

Venkat
Dear sir/mam

I am pankaj sharma . i worked with sharekhan limited in 2016 in jaipur. i want to know the process of pf withdraw.. please its my request kindly help and revert as soon as possible.. my pf number is[protected].

contect number: [protected]

regards
pankaj sharma
Sharekhan Customer Care's response, Sep 26, 2018
Hi Pankaj! We trust that our team has connected with you and have sent you the required forms. Do let us know if you require any further assistance.

Sharekhan
    Sharekhan Phone
    +91 22 3970 7500 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 6115 1111 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 3970 8090 (Commodity)
    Sharekhan Address
    Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042