Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Sharekhan Ltd — Non accessibility of trading account

I received the welcome kit last month, But i am not able to trade with the trading password received along with it as it is appearing ' invalid' password. I had changed my membership passward (not trading password which i received with welcome kit) as per site instruction. I can login with the changed membership password but when it comes to trading section it shows 'the trading password(received with welcome kit) is not valid'.

And now i am it is showing my login ID and password also invalid. I want to transfer the money i had kept in sharekhans account for trading but i am not able to do it also. I had tried to register a complaint on their customer care, but no one is attending the call. I sent some emails also but there is no action form other side. So I request you to kindly take some necessary action against them and help me in this matter as soon as possible .

Wating for your favourable action and reply.

sumit
customer ID-1050469
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Sharekhan Ltd — unauthorized trading of currency in client account and to black male with holding client money

sharekhan has sold my 5000 usd inr without my consent. to pressurise me they are holding back my money which is over rs.21000 without any reason at all. people shold be very carefull from such share brokers. it is hardly 2 months when i opened my account with them. they have shown me their true colours

Sharekhan Phone
    +91 22 3970 7500 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 6115 1111 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 3970 8090 (Commodity)
    Sharekhan Address
    Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042