[Resolved]  Sharekhan Ltd — enable to close my account

i have a trading and DP account with Sharekhan, i tried to close this account by giving them a mail on nov 17 2006, but suddenly one fine day i recevied a account statement dt 28 jul 2007 showing 42 RS credit .i asked them to close my account by giving them a letter dated 25, Aug 2007, then i recevied another bill dt 30thjune for an amount of 337 (depositorybill).but after lot of argument they were not ready to listen i thought i will pay the balance and get my self free.so i paid the balance 294 rs on 30thjune and asked them to close mu account. But known again i recd a letter date 4th july 2008 that the acount can't be closed as still i have to pay 294 RS. MORAL OF THE STORY IT IS EASY AND FREE TO OPEN AN ACOUNT BUT THEY TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU CLOSE IT
regards
neerubaid

Comments

sir i want to close my trading acconut but it not complete close my account.
I absolutely agree with neerubaid's complaint. The same issue happened to me as well. I have been talking to those [censored]s, but no use. They asking me to pay around 1500Rs.

Mohamed

Sharekhan
    Sharekhan Phone
    +91 22 3970 7500 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 6115 1111 (Customer Service)
    +91 22 3970 8090 (Commodity)
    Sharekhan Address
    Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042