[Resolved]  Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd. — authenticity of offer letter

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Recently I have received an offer letter from this company stating the subject as SSSC-CHN/Offer of Employment(Conditional). I have attached the mail. Kindly verify the authenticity of this mail and let me know whether I should apply or not.

CONGRATULATIONS!
We are pleased to offer you the position of Assistant Manager with Shell Shared Services Center located out of Chennai. The conditional offer letter and the compensation details are attached for your reference and please do contact anyone of my staff who is copied on this mail, should you need any clarification.

As part of the offer, please provide us 2 references to whom we can talk to. We will send you the detailed appointment letter once we have completed our reference check process. Please do send us your acceptance of this offer within 48 hours.

On acceptance we would intimate you the process of Medical Tests that you need to undergo.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Shell and look forward to your contribution in making Shell Shared Services Center a world class organization.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandru

Chandrashekhar S Hadimani.
Human Resources.
Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd.
Shell Shared Services Centre.
RMZ Corp, RMZ Millenia, 3B, 3rd Floor.
#143, Dr. MG Road(North Veeranam Salai).
Kandanchavady, Perungudi, Chennai-96. INDIA.
Tel: +[protected]
HandPhone: +[protected]
EMail: c.[protected]@shell.com
Internet: http://www.shell.com

Comments

This is really good offer
Shell is fortune 1 you . Go and partyyy

Your Transportation is verry costly so my request to you plz coll me ([protected])

reg/kaushik