[Resolved]  SHELL INTERNATIONAL CASH SPLASH UK — TO CLAIM MY PRIZE MONEY

SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS FROM TM-WLDPROMO ON 12TH OCTOBER. 2009 WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
CONGRATS, YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 250,000GB POUNDS IN ONGOING SHELL INTERNATIONAL CASH SPLASH UK, TO CLAIM CONTACT DR. FRANK VIA EMAIL: ([protected]@LIVE.COM) I TRIED TO SEND AN EMAIL TO THE MENTIONED WEB SITE BUT IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET.
H.NO 402
SATTI STREET,NEAR SABRI MASJID ROORKEE
DIST, HARIDWAR (U.K)
Complaint comments

Comments

shell intl — claim of prize

dear sir/madam

i got two sms that i won 250000 pound in shell intl mobile draw and said to contact dr frank luis so is it true sms that i have won 250000 pound.

regd
Zaheer Abbas A G

Shell International — claim prize money

sir, i got a msg saying i won 200000gbp in 2009 shell intern'l draw, and i was told to contact DR.J.ANTONY to claim my prize so plz help me out to claim my prize
SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS FROM TM-WLDPROMO ON 14TH OCTOBER. 2009 WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
CONGRATS, YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 700, 000GB POUNDS IN THE GUINNESS SPLASH PROMO 2009U, TO CLAIM UR PRIZE CONTACT MR. MARKINGS HENRY.
I WILL BE VERY THANKFULL TO YOU IF YOU PLEASE HELP ME IN COLLECTING MY MONEY.
MY MOBILE NO IS : 91-[protected] AND MY ADDRESS IS DISTRICT PLANNING OFFICE KAIMUR (BHABUA) BIHAR INDIA-821101
I have received a sms from TM-WLDPROMO on[protected] which is as follows:-
CONGRATS, YOUR MOBILE NO.HAS WON 750, 000.00 POUNDS IN ONGOING SHELL INTERNATIONAL CASH SPLASH UK, TO CLAIM CONTACT DR.MARK VIA EMAIL:[protected]@live.com

How can i get my prize sir ? please help me my phone number is 91-[protected] my address is jaleelpura, bhongir,
pin no.508116
(DIST. nalgonda),
ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA.
Please do not fall prey to a fradulent trap. These are nothing but a bunch of criminals who cheat innocent people. It is called a SCAM. You will end up paying some amount in lieu of the prize money which will never come. You should track the criminal and lodge a police report. Probably these scamsters are from Nigeria. But who knows. You should also make other friends aware of such frauds. And do not give any of your identification details. This may be misused.
GOOD LUCK!
Rajinder Ahluwalia Advocate
Supreme Court of India
i have got the same message as all of the peoples are getting
SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS FROM TM-WLDPROMO ON 10TH OCTOBER 2009 WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
CONGRATS, YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 250, 000 GB POUNDS IN ONGOING SHELL INTERNATIONAL CASH SPLASH UK, TO CLAIM CONTACT DR. FRANK VIA EMAIL: ([protected]@LIVE.COM) I TRIED TO SEND AN EMAIL TO THE MENTIONED WEB SITE BUT IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET.
MY MOBILE NO IS : 91-[protected] AND MY ADDRESS IS
B/25 Madina Park, Tandalja Road, Vadodara, Gujarat (INDIA)

shell intl — claim prize

Sir I have got a message that ur mobile number has been awarded 250,000 Gbp in 2010 Shell Intl mobile draw.please explain that is this mail geniune
SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS FROM BA-CONGRATS ON 18TH SEPTEMBER. 2010 WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
FROM COCA COLA COMPANY(UK) YOU HAVE WON 450, 000-POUNDS IN ONGOING COCA COLA-INT'L MOBILE ANNIVERSARY-2010. TO CLAIM CONTACT US VIA EMAIL: ([protected]@LIVE.COM) I TRIED TO SEND AN EMAIL TO THE MENTIONED WEB SITE BUT IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET.
H.NO 629
HAL TOWN SHIP, BALANAGAR,
HYDERABAD-42,
ANDHRA PRADESH.
sir
I HAVE RECIVED A SMS FROM BA -CONGRATS ON 18TH SEPTEMBER 2010 WHICH AS FOLLOWS
FROM COCA COLA COMPANY(UK) YOU HAVE WON 450, 000-POUNDS IN ON GOING COCA COLA .INT'L MOBILE ANNIVERSARY-2010 . TO CLAIM CONTACT US VIA EMAIL(SPLASH [protected]@LIVE COM)
AM SO HAPPY IN REACEIVING UR SMS .
I WILL BE VERY THANK FULL TO YOU IF YOU PLEASE HELP ME IN COLLECTING MY MONEY.
MY MOBILE NO 91-[protected], [protected] AND MY ADDRESS IS
H.NO 2-20-97/8 KAVERI NAGAR UPPAL,
HYDERABAD-
ANDRA PRADESH.
I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS FROM MD-SHEEL ON 13OCT, 2010 WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
YOU HAVE WON 250, 000, 00 POUNDS IN SHELL INTL MOBILE DRAWS. TO CLAIM FOR PRIZE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL: ([protected]@live.co.uk) I TRIED TO SEND AN EMAIL TO THE MENTIONED WEB SITE BUT IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET.
H.NO 153
W.NO.16, Street No.9
Adarsh Nagar, SIRHIND
Disst. Fatehgarh Sahib(PUNJAB)
AND my EMAIL ID is :- [protected]@gmail.com
I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS FROM COCA-COLA ON 19NOV, 2010, WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 450, 000GBP FROM THE COCA-COLA END OF THE YEAR PROMO TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT OUR CLAIM OFFICE VIA E-MAIL: ([protected]@live.com).I TRIED TO SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE MENTIONED WEB SITE BUT IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET
I WILL BE VERY THANKFULL IF YOU PLEASE HELP ME IN COLLECTING MY MONEY.
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS: [protected], RAKESH KUMAR SARAWAGI AND MY ADDRESS IS:282/1 KOTWALI WARD MILLONIGANJ (JABALPUR)
SIR,
I got two mesg from BA-CONGRATS that, congrats, you have won 5oo, oo ponds in the ongoing t-mobile promo.to claim pls email your name, address and mobile number to [protected]@gmail.com and second mesg was from same BA-CONGRATS that congrats, you have won 700, 00 pounds in the ongoing cocacola mobile promo.to claim pls email your name, address and mobile number to cocla20102hotmail.com.so my question is should I give my these details to them, or are they fake.
here my email id - [protected]@gmail.com. plsss guide me.
ramesh.
SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS FROM MD-SHELL ON13NOV, 2010, WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-CONGRATS!! YOU HAVE WON 250, 000.00 PONDS IN SHELL INTL MOBILE DRAWS, TO CLAIM THE PRIZE SEND YOUR
DETAILS TO : { [protected]@live.co.uk}.

I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU IF YOU PLEASE HELP ME COLLECTING MY MONEY.
MY MOBILE NO IS :[protected] AND MY ADDRESS.
ANKIT NAKRA
H.NO 89/A
TAGORE COLONY
DEHRADUN
UTTARAKHAND
i have received the same msg as everyone is getting for an amount of rs.4 lacs 50000 thousand only on 25th november 2010, from a number in which when i called back the number was said to be invalid.
i will be thankful if you help me collecting my money.
rajesh goenka,
[protected],
9 bt road, govt.quarter,
block- 26/5, kolkata
west bengal.
I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS FROM COCA-COLA ON 25/11/2010, WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 450, 000 IN FROM THE COCA-COLA END OF THE YEAR PROMO TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT OUR CLAIM OFFICE VIA E-MAIL: ([protected]@live.com).I TRIED TO SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE MENTIONED WEB SITE BUT IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET
I WILL BE VERY THANKFULL IF YOU PLEASE HELP ME IN COLLECTING MY MONEY.
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected], B.S.Teganur AND MY ADDRESS IS Ho.No.87, Near Navadurga Temple, Deulwada Borim Ponda GOA.Pin Coad - 403401
I have received a sms from coca cola company on[protected] which is as follows:-
Great news from coca cola company, YOUR MOBILE NO.HAS WON 450, 000 POUNDS IN ONGOING coca cola ending of the year promo, TO CLAIM CONTACT US VIA EMAIL:[protected]@live.com

How can i get my prize sir ? please help me my phone number is 91-[protected] my address is K.MUTHUSELVAN
200/1, PUNGAMPADI ROAD,
GANDHINAGAR,
ARAVAKKUCHI, (TALUK)
KARUR - TAMILNADU
SIR, I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS FROM COCA COLA INFORMING THAT 4, 50, 000 HAS BEEN WON BY MOBILE NO...KINDLY GET ME MY PRIZE...

MY NO IS [protected]
ADDRESS:357/113, T.V.K MAIN ROAD AMMAPET SALEM 636003.TAMILNADU.

THANKING YOU.
SIR, I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS FROM WON BY MOBILE NO...KINDLY GET ME MY PRIZE.MY NO IS [protected] ADDRESS:24/25 boral bagan panchu bazar(serampor) pin:code:712202

SHELL INTERNATIONAL CASH SPLASH UK