[Resolved]  Shell. mobile draw 2009 — Cheating messages from AT-SPDC

I am GINSE From Chennai, India i received a SMS regarding u Won $200, 000 from Shell. Mobiledraw2009 Kindly confirm why they are sending these kind of Fake messages. Kindly confirm with my EMAIL and my Personal Mobile : [protected].

Ginse. A. C

Comments

My mobile no[protected]
is this communication on behalf of shell is correct or fake ??
pl confirm??
should i lodge a complaint with legal authority ??
as I am beasked to pay 400 ukp to claim the prize money 200000 ukp

Shell Petroleum Development Company of England

=============================================================================
Shell Center, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Tel: +44 [protected]
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
Attan: PRADEEP KUMAR BHATNAGAR.

Following your e-mail, you don’t have time to west, because your temporary acount in the nationwide bank plc remains one week to expire,

you advice to contact barrister Kevin Joe and make the payment of the require documents to him,

so that he will go to the British financial services authority, secure the required documents on your behalf,

before the date of your temporary account in the management of nationwide bank plc England, Will expire, to avoid charges from them.

so as soon as you are done with the required documents, the management of nationwide bank plc England, will transfer winning price in your account without any delay.

Kind Regards,
Dr Steve
(Prize Administrator)
Tel: +[protected]
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

2009 Shell Promo International Mobile Draw.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages
I am SONU From NEW DELHI, India i received a SMS regarding u Won $200, 000 from Shell. Mobiledraw2009 Kindly confirm why they are sending these kind of Fake messages. Kindly confirm with my EMAIL and my Personal Mobile : [protected]
i am satya from kendrapara, ORISSA, INDIA, i receive a SMS reguarding u Won 500, 000 GBP from shell.
Mobiledraw2009 kindly confirm why they sending these kind of fake message. Kindly confirm with my EMAIL and my personal Mobile No; [protected]
i have an message on mine mobile

my cell no [protected]
dear plzzz i m rewqusted 2 u fr more deatials send me on my cell no
plz send me winning number, draw number, batch number, ref number.
i sms recived on 12 august from dr.alex .INT'L sellmobiledraw2009 for i claming
prize.my mobile number is[protected].plz conform me on my mail
sir i receive a SMS regarding ur mobile no([protected]) won 500, 000GBP(SPDCLOTTO).so how can i get this prize, plz contact [protected] or via E-MAIL banku.[protected]@yahoo.com
I am VENKATA SRINU from TADEPALLIGUDEM
i received a message like " CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NEMBER HAS WON 750.000GBP IN SHELL, INTL MOBILE DRAW TOCLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT MRdominion VIA EMAIL: [protected]@hotmail.com " i received this message on 22-sept-2009.
why they are sending these type of messages ?,
send my winning number, draw number, etc
if not i will take steps towads...
my mobile no is [protected]
I am jitendra singh from JHUNJHUNU (RAJASTHAN)
i received a message like " CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NEMBER HAS WON 500, 000.00 POUNDS IN (SPDCLOTTO), INT'L MOBILE DRAW 2009 TO CLAIM CONTACT DR. HANRY VIA EMAIL: [protected]@hotmail.com " i received this message on 16-oct.-2009.
why they are sending these type of messages ?,
send my winning number, draw number, etc
if not i will take steps towads...
my mobile no is [protected]
I have received one sms from tm-demo .
I have won $ 500000 o[censored]s from robert.
My personal number is [protected].
And my dad number is [protected].
I am from (India ) belgaum Karnataka.
i am manju from chandigarh, , INDIA, i receive a SMS reguarding u Won 500, 000 GBP from shell.
Mobiledraw2009 kindly confirm why they sending these kind of message. Kindly confirm with my E-MAIL and my personal Mobile No; [protected]

HELLO

DR. HENRY, HOW ARE YOU
RESPECTED SIR
YOU ARE SENDING ME A MAIL ON MY MOBILE ([protected]), SIR YOU ARE SEND ME THE INFORMAION OF I WON THE PRIZE OF 5, 00, 000(GBP) AND YOU SAYING THAT WHAT I SHOUD THAT DOING FOR MY CAILM PRIZE . I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE PROVIDE ME ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW SHOULD ASK THIS WILL HAPPEN ON IMMEDIATE BASIS?

MANJU