Shell Petroleum Development Company T - World Mobile Promotion Lotto — fraud emails

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to inform that I recieved a SMS in my mobile that I have Won 750, 000 pounds. Which told me
to claim for my price money to Dr. Pedro (email - ). I wrote a mail to this person
about this message. for which he sent me this underlying mail...

...

66 PICCADILLY LONDON. W1B 0BH.
FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGEMENT
SHELL PETROLUIM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
ATTENTION;
DEAR WINNER !!!
We are in receipt of your e-mail and the following instruction was received from the SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPEMENT COMPANY T-WORLD MOBILE PROMOTION LOTTO draw in England (EWMPL in collaboration with UK Government) in respect to your winning prize valued £- 750, 000.00 GBP (Seven Hundred and FiftyThousand Great British Pounds only) from our monthly Shell petroleum development company T-World Mobile Promotion Lotto. Which you were entered as an independent candidate, your Mobile number was automated In a random computer search from the World Wide Mobile Directories (WWMD).
Your winning prize is deposited with Premium security company here in U.K in a temporary security vault shall be sent to you because your winning prize has been Approved of your payment. You will receive this fund through diplomatic means of delivery.
However, the 2009 Shell petroleum development company T-World Mobile Promotion Lotto mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards its actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide mobile Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Shell petroleum development T-World Mobile Promotion Lotto of England (EWMPL) in its struggle to alleviate poverty and to help less privileged. However, no tickets were sold but all Mobile was assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.
The selection process was carried out through random selection in a computerized number selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of an exclusive list of 29, 031.000 mobile users drawn from all the continents of the world. This program is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by The International Association of Gaming Regulations (IAGR).
We have processed your winning prize and although the said prize has been registered to you as beneficiary of the fund. Your fund is currently deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you through an affiliate Security Company here Premium Security Company on your approval.
We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process the transfer and also you are advised to keep this secret and confidential to avoid anybody not to steal your winning prize.

You are advised to complete the below form and send it with the fund release Application Letter below to Premium Security Company Plc through their E-mail: premium_sec019@hotmail.com so that they can start processing for delivery of your parcel that contain your winning prize( fund ) to you.

Answer correctly the questionnaire below and return to Premium Security Company through the above given email address.
=====================================
My E-mail address_______________________
My Date of birth_______________________
Marital Status____________________
Occupation__________________
I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be approved and remitted to me through your diplomatic channel at the earliest,
Try to call the director of the Permium Security Company as soon as you have submited your application with them.
Let me know when the security company contacts you.
Yours Faithfully,

National Lottery.
(a subsidiary of British-lottery Services)

Yours in service,
DR.PEDRO ALEX
[Publicity Secretary]

...

for which I sent my details to the Premium Security Company (email - premium_sec019@hotmail.com )
they again sent me a letter to prove my originality or Identity proof. as underlying email...

...

YOU ARE TO SEND YOUR SCANNED INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY IDENTITY CARD !!!

[protected].

fax: [protected] .

ATTN; DIPENDU SINGH

THE OFFICE OF PERMIUM SECURITY COMPANY PL C, HAS CONFIRMED YOUR EMAIL AND YOU ARE TO SEND YOUR SCANNED INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY IDENTITY CARD THAT PROVE YOU TO BE A RIGHTFUL CITIZEN OF YOUR COUNTRY FOR DOCUMENTATION REASONS AND PROCESSING OF YOUR WINNING TO AVOID DOUBLE CLAIM.

REGARDS.

...

I sent my my Voter ID as my originality or citizenship of my country.
I also informed Dr. Pedro about the proeedings ..
then this mail came asking for the dispatch of my money, but I have to pay 500 pounds
to the courier agent that brings my parcel.
The details of the mail is given below...

...

INFORMATION FROM PREMIUM SECURITY COMANY !!!
show details 2:56 PM (4 hours ago) Reply

[protected],
fax: [protected].

Attn :DIPENDU SINGH.

Write to acknowledged receipt of your mail with your full information and Sequel to the decision of the Governing body "PREMIUM SECURITY COMPANY
TREASURERS & SECURITY DEPOSIT BUREA" based on your winning prize. We will be sending our agent To India for the Delivery of your winnings. He will be contacting you on his arrival. The COURT AND GOVERNMENT OF LONDON has mandated The Premium Security Company to deliver your parcel that Contain your winning prize to you. we hereby inform you that approval is given for Release of an amount 750, 000.00 GBP ( Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling only ), which we have packaged In Cash today and sealed in a safety trunk box as a diplomatic parcel for immediate dispatch through the British Government diplomatic delivery Immunity to your country India to your door step.

The cash payment arrangement will help our COMPANY to overcome all the internal and external hitches, and Taxes under the COST OF TRANSFER (COT) money transfer laws, financial constitution and policies of your Country and our country for the recognition of the rule of Law.

It is the PREMIUM SECURITY COMPANY obligation to make sure that your winning prize will not have any Problem with the Custom of your country at the point of entrance hence a diplomatic courier agent has been assigned as your delivery agent in this regard. We advise you to help us serve you better. Please note that the Diplomatic Courier Agent does not know that the content of the consignment is Fund, as such the consignment Is "tagged a diplomatic consignment", therefore exposing the content of the parcel before the public and, or External body is at your risk.

Only you know that the box contain money and also the full content Amount of the Consignments was GBP750, 000.00 ( SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND BRITISH PONUDS) and the Weight and Sizes of the Consignments are 19kg for box.

By the veto of power conferred to us, we have taken the decision to foot the travelling costs of the delegating Diplomatic delivery agent and as well Ensured payments for shipment of CONSIGNMENT that contain money The money to India.

And we want to inform you that you will be required to pay for your country administrative courier charges and Tax / Airport Clearance Charges which according to source will amount to 500.00 ( FIVE HUNDRED BRITISH POUNDS STERLING) which you must Send to the DIPLOMAT on his arrival to your country first. This money is payable to our affiliated courier partner that brought your parcel By you through the diplomat Courier agent on his arrival to India for settlement of the Indian tax and administrative courier charges of your Consignment that contain the money to be released.

You are expected to keep the administrative courier charges (500 .00) ready before the arrival of diplomat who Will carry consignment that Contain your winning prize to you and you are required to hand over the fees to the Diplomatic courier agent immediately on his arrival to your Country to enable him clear the consignment that Contain the money before proceeding for final delivery to your house address.

And upon settlement of the administrative courier charges, the diplomatic delivery agent will proceed for final Delivery to you after which he shall furnish you with your official parcel release documents, which you will legally Sign for release of your consignment that contain the money to you And upon the endorsements, the Diplomatic Delivery Agent will hand over your consignment that contain the money (the safety trunk box) Containing the Complete approved amount to you while you make further arrangement on how to get your funds wired to your Account with all Hard copy of the legal documents which we have included in the trunk that states the origin / Source of your fund.

The Diplomatic Courier Agent shall be departing United Kingdom to India by 20/08/2009 to arrive India on the

21/08/2009. Acknowledge the receipt of this important email; confirm your readiness and acceptance of the Above prior to the departure of the delegated Diplomatic delivery Agent.

NOTE!!

YOU CAN REQUEST THE PREMIUM SECURITY COMPANY TREASURERS & SECURITY DEPOSIT BUREA TO RESCHEDULE APPOINTMENT OF THE DELAGATED DIPLOMATIC AGENT IF THE APPIONT DOES NOT SUIT YOU.

Please send email accordingly.

For your willingness and readiness to receive the Diplomatic Courier Agent, you are advised to reconfirm to us the Below details:

D. HOUSE PHONE NO:_____

We shall complete his departure arrangement upon your confirmation of your willingness and readiness to receive Him and clear your consignment From the Airport Authorities per advised above together with the diplomat Agent name and bank representative name.

DR, PEDRO BROWN,

...

Of which I asserted negative...
I enquired in the website of shell company..
And came to know about the fraud..
they used the underlying logos...

My only concern is that I have sent a scanned photo of my Voter ID.
My request is only that kindly catch hold of those frauds before they
try to fraud any body else.

Yours Sincerely,

Complaint comments  73 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Shell petroleum development company T-World Mobile Promotion Lotto — fraud against me

66 PICCADILLY LONDON. W1B 0BH.
FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGEMENT

My E-mail address_______________________
My Date of birth_______________________
Marital Status____________________
Occupation__________________
Let me know when the security company contacts you.
Yours Faithfully,

National Lottery.
(a subsidiary of British-lottery Services)

Yours in service,
DR.PEDRO ALEX
[Publicity Secretary]

for which I sent...

PH NO: [protected]

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE
I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received through mobile from The Shell petroleum developement Mobile Promotion Lotto of England. I was made to believe that this sum (750, 000.00 GBP) is deposited in a temporary with premium security company.

Below are my Personal Information:

My full name --- my name

My Address --- my adderss
My Country --- INDIA

My Mobile Telephone --- my number

My Home Mobile Telephone --- mobile no.

My Work Telephone --- NONE

My Fax --- NONE

My E-mail address --- my email no.

My Date of birth --- 12/09/1988 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Marital Status --- single
Occupation --- ENGINEERING STUDENT (B.TECH - 2nd YEAR)
I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be approved and
remitted to me through your diplomatic channel at the earliest

Yours Faithfully

again they sent...

YOU ARE TO SEND YOUR SCANNED INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY IDENTITY CARD !!!
show details 9:54 AM (1 hour ago) Reply

[protected].

fax: [protected] .

ATTN; DIPENDU SINGH

REGARDS.
MANAGEMENT.

I have sent my Voter ID as my citizen ship and proof..

again they sent...

INFORMATION FROM PREMIUM SECURITY COMANY !!!
show details 2:56 PM (4 hours ago) Reply

[protected],
fax: [protected].

Attn :DIPENDU SINGH.

NOTE!!

Please send email accordingly.

DR, PEDRO BROWN,
MANAGEMENT.

for which I have asserted negative...
I have not given any information of me any further...
and i have requested him to show his originality and the originality of my winning amount...

they are using the underlying logos
Including in my complaint, which for forgot to add that is Dr. Prdro's email id
which is <spdc1122@live.com>
I also got same mail claiming that i won 250000 pounds.. Thanks for updating your experience and making people aware of the fraud...

D. HOUSE PHONE NO:_____

Kindly received this message Are belong to you
Please indicate the media through my private email and thank you

PRIZE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT
Tell:[protected]
Fax: [protected]

Dear Winner,

We are in receipt of your e-mail and the following instruction was received from the SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY EMAIL PROMOTION LOTTO draw in England (SPEPL in collaboration with UK Government) in respect to your winning prize valued £750, 000.00 GBP (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling only) from our monthly Shell petroleum development company Email Promotion Lotto. Which you were entered as an independent candidate, your Email address was automated random computer search from the world.

Your winning prize is deposited with our affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary account and shall be transfer to you on Approved of your payment. You will receive this fund through Bank wire transfer.

However, the 2009 Shell petroleum development company Email Promotion Lotto Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards its actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Email Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Shell petroleum development Email Promotion Lotto of England (SPMPL) in its struggle to alleviate poverty and to help less privileged. However, no tickets were sold but all Email was assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in a computerized number selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of an exclusive list of 29, 031.000 Email users drawn from all the continents of the world. This program is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by The International Association of Gaming Regulations (IAGR).

We have processed your winning prize and although the said prize has been registered to you as beneficiary of the fund. Your fund is currently deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary Account and shall be transfer to you on approval.

You are advised to complete the below form and send it with the fund release Application Letter below and send it back to us immediately so that we will start the processing of your winnings.

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received through email from The Shell petroleum development Email Promotion Lotto of London.

Below are my Personal Information:

My Date of birth...

Sex...

Marital Status...

Occupation...

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be approved and remitted to me through your Bank wire channel at the earliest

(Your Full Name)

Mr Paul Williams

(CSD / Agent)

PROMOTION DEPARTMENT

Congratulations Dear Winner,

We are delighted to inform you that your E-mail has won you 750, 000.00
pounds(Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand pounds) in our SHELL PETROLEUM
DEVELOPMENT COMPANY EMAIL PROMOTION LOTTO which was held on August 2009.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in a
computerized number selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of an exclusive
list of 29, 031.000 Email users drawn from all the continents of the world.

This program is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by
the International Association of Gaming Regulations (IAGR).

You are to contact the PRIZE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT for guidelines to deliver your
winning prize to your door step.

PRIZE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT
Tell:[protected]
Fax: [protected]
Email:spdc115@gmail.com

Contact them by providing the following information:

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age:
5 Sex:
6. Occupation:
7. Mobile number:
8. Present Country:

You are advised to be very confidential with your winning prize
to avoid double claim and impersonator, keep same private to your
self for now until your funds is delivered to you.This advice is
for your benefit.