[Resolved]  Shell Petroleum Development O[censored]k / 2009 Promotion, Won A Prize — won a prize money of FOUR HUNDRED,THOUSAND POUNDS Great Britain Pounds

I received a mail that i have won 400, 000 uk pounds what is it when i have never applied for it. i am giving a copy of that mail.

from "[protected]@gmail.com" <[protected]@gmail.com> hide details Mar 7 (3 days ago)
to "[protected]@gmail.com" <[protected]@gmail.com>
cc [protected]@gmail.com
date Mar 7, 2009 7:22 PM
subject Attention -[Sat, 7 Mar 2009 13:52:12 +0000]

Shell logoShell Petroleum Development Company o[censored]nited Kingdom

================================================================================...
Shell Industrial Area, 124 Stockport Road, Longsight, Manchester M60 2DB -
United Kingdom
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
[protected]--------

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of FOUR
HUNDRED, THOUSAND POUNDS Great Britain Pounds ( ?400, 000.00) for the 2009
Promotion which is Organized by SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT O[censored]NITED
KINGDOM .and your winner number SPDC-081511

You are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Manchester and send
your winning identification numbers to him :

Email:[protected]@live.com
Name: Rev Wilmer Davies
Phone Number:[protected]

As soon as our agent hears from you, he shall commence the process that
will facilitate the release of your fund to you.
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---

This event is Fake or True...????? Plz.Confirm me.
Ranjeet Kumar

Comments

won a prize money of FOUR HUNDRED,THOUSAND POUNDS Great Britain Pounds — won a prize money of FOUR HUNDRED,THOUSAND POUNDS Great Britain Pounds

Please revert on it urgently otherwise i have to share it some where els--- like media

____________________________________________________________

Shell Petroleum Development Company o[censored]nited Kingdom

Shell Industrial Area, 124 Stockport Road, Longsight, Manchester M60 2DB - United Kingdom

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of FOUR HUNDRED, THOUSAND POUNDS Great Britain Pounds ( Ј400, 000.00) for the 2008 Promotion which is Organized by SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT O[censored]NITED KINGDOM .and your winner number SPDC-081511
You are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Manchester and send your winning identification numbers to him : Email:[protected]@live.com
Name: Rev Davis Times
Phone Number:[protected] As soon as our agent hears from you, he shall commence the process that will facilitate the release of your fund to you.
Kind Regards,
Rev Time Davis
(Prize Administrator)
I have received a sms on my mobile that i have won £750.000.00GBP, by this no.[protected], and i was told to contacet Mr. Paul via E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk then i ask mor about it on given E-mail, then i received a mail that i have won 1.) £750.000.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds) written in your honour. 2.) Certificate of winning.
what is it when i have never applied for it. i am giving a copy of that mail below.

City Link Courier Limited .
Address: Kings Business Park,
715 Kings Road, Birmingham,
West Midlands
London.

ARRIVAL OF SPECIAL DELIVERY DIPLOMAT WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT
CONGRATULATIONS

Welcome to City Link COURIER Limited . We are pleased to be at your service. With our strong assets base, fast and efficient delivery services over the past decade, we have maintained a good working relationship with the Uk Shell INTL Moble Draw, Your prizes for the 2009 Uk Shell Promotions, has been brought to us for delivery to your residence by the Claims Department of the Uk Promotion. The items in our possession for your delivery are:

1.) £750.000.00 (Seven Hundred And FiftyThousand Great British Pounds) written in your honour.
2.) Certificate of winning.

Your winnings will been dispatching on 17TH Of June 2009 and it will arrive on the 18th June 2009, As soon as your winnings arrive India you will be contacted by our company diplomat that will be bringing your funds to India Diplomat Adams Cole, You are to pay for your local clearance as soon as your winnings arrived which is 480 GBP to the customs office equivalent to your local currency 35, 000 INR, so that the diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery, meanwhile, that is the only money you will pay to get this winnings because due to the rules of this company we have taken charge of every other that has been required by the British Government to make your winnings gets to you on time.

You are advice to follow the instruction of the diplomat as soon as he arrive (Diplomat Adams Cole) because he has other consignment to deliver.

In-case, you are not able to provide the bills for your delivery, please send us an email to notify us, so that we can package the prizes and send them back to sender, that will mean automatic forfeiture of claims.

Be informed that your prizes are protected by a HARD COVER INSURANCE POLICY(HCIP), which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from your funds before remitting it to you. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the British National Gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Due to this fact, you are expected to make the payment yourself, and there shell be no hand to hand payment for your information.

Kindly send back to Us now the below informations:

Full Name:
House Address:
Winning Phone Number:
House Mobile Number:
Country:
Occupation:
Age:
Sex:

Please we await your response soonest on this mail.

FINED THE ATTACHMENT PASSPORT OF THE SPECIAL DIPLOMAT WHO IS COMMING TO YOUR COUNTRY.

Get back to us with a scan copy of your ID Card.

Once again, congratulations.

i Just wanted to know is it Fake or True...????? Plz.Confirm me.
jagat vyas

I have received a message that i have won a prize award2009 at my cell N0 [protected]
that i been awarded for 300000 pound.I am direct to contact Dr Adams.on No +[protected].

Full Name: Mrs Phila Nongsiej
Occupation:House Wife
Age:32
Sex:Female
pls reply to my e mail
Recd your SMS thanks for this and i agree for coollect the money through our bank details as below:
Bank Name: The Bank of Rajasthan Limited, 6, Ganesh Chandra Avenue, Kolkata - 700 013 (INDIA)
SB A/c No.:[protected]
Plz.Confirm me.
i am await to your response on this mail
I dint received any email from your side, though i have received phone call last night from this No [protected] & missed call [protected] pls mail me the confermation.

that i been awarded forTHREE HUNDRED THOUSAND pound.I am direct to contact Dr Adams.on No [protected]
pls email after transfer the prize amount to saving bank account
to whom it may concern, I ve recieved a message from ID_wEBSMS that my mobile no.[protected] have been awarded 300 thousand pounds in shell mobile award 2009. i m directed to contact DR ADAMS EMAIL .shellpromotion 2009( )gmail.com on no. [protected]
kindly reply to my msg...whether i actualy won the prize or not...
Respected sir,

I have recieved a message that my mobile no.[protected] have been awarded 300 thousand pounds in shell mobile award 2009.I was told to contact Mr.ADAMS on this no.[protected] and i m directed to contact with him.
i have received a message that my mom's mobile no.[protected]have been awarded 300 thousand pounds in shell mobile award 2009.
I ve recieved a message from ID_wEBSMS that my mobile no.[protected]have been awarded 300 thousand pounds in shell mobile award 2009. i m directed to contact DR ADAMS EMAIL .shellpromotion 2009( )gmail.com on no. [protected].
how can i get that ?
I ve recieved a message from ID_wEBSMS that my mobile no.[protected] have been awarded three thousand pounds in shell mobile award 2009. i m directed to contact DR ADAMS EMAIL .shellpromotion 2009( )gmail.com on no. [protected].
how can i get that ?
I ve recieved a message from ID_wEBSMS on satday night, the 4th of july 2009, that my mobile no.[protected] have been awarded 3 thousand pounds in shell mobile award 2009. i m directed to contact DR ADAMS EMAIL .shellpromotion 2009( )gmail.com on no. [protected].
Respected sir
I hv recived a message from id wEBSMS ON 4th/7/2009 that my fathers no [protected] has awarded
three thousand pounds in sheel mobile award 2009, there for to claim the prize it has directed to contact
Dr ADAMS MARTINS. EMAIL [protected]@gmail.com.[protected]. if it is not fake please help.
Dear sir, i am sending u this following information as directed, To Dr Adams martins.
Full Name: BAPURAM KAIBARTA
House Address:AUXILIUM CONVENT NONGTHYMMAI JELLYSHOP SHILLONG
Winning Phone Number:[protected]
House Mobile Number:[protected]
Country:INDIA
Occupation:TEACHER
Age:56
Sex:MALE
I have received a message from TA-WEBSMS on the 4th of July 09, that my mobile no. [protected] have been awarded THREE THOUSAND Pound in Shell mobile award 2009.I am direct to contact Dr Adams Martins, EMAIL [protected]@gmail.com. So how to claim my Prize?.
Full name:Mr Yoobila Ladong
Country:India
Occupation:Junior Engineer
Age:24
Sex:Male

How I will received this award, as I have never applly for it. Kindly let me know how I'm Awarded for this.

Dalana Tiewla