[Resolved]  Shell Transource Ltd. — Not released full & final & PF amount

I, Vikram Singh was working since May-2002 to June-2009 in Shell Transource Ltd, 114 Sudarshan House, Gautam Nagar, New Delhi – 110049. I leave this company on 30 June-2010 due to some family problem, after serve two month notice period (as per mentioned in appointment letter) and that time I was submit the following dues list to HR representative (in Delhi Branch): -
Sl. No. Dues

1. Not received May-2003 salary. (I can show the attendance register photo copy if required). *
2. Not received Diwali Bonus (2004 year).
3. Bonus for 2008 (Half).
4. Leave encashment of 2006-07, 2007-08 & 2008-09.
5. Voucher for the year of 2003 (Rs.-1251/-) (hard copies of vouchers submitted in Delhi HR with approval of approval authority). *
6. Not received Extra Days working incentive at the time of when I was handle the Airtel process with Mr. Ashish Halder (Details already submitted to Delhi HR). *
7. Mobile reimbursement (Details already submitted to Delhi HR). *
8. Gratuity (The letter submitted to Delhi HR).
9. Salary for the month of June-2009.

Now after so many request / follow-ups the company have released only Sl. No.-2,3,4 & 8 (dues) out of above dues list after one year. For rest dues, I was send a mail to HR representative on 22 July, 2010 under the copy mark to Company Director and the director have reply that “the rest dues are not paid to you as you have claimed the same as you were only managing”.

Respected Sir, also to till I have not received my PF amount after submit the PF form in this company on two / three times. The company was provide a acknowledgment copy for submit the form on 12 April 2010 in PF office.

Sir, in this period (one year) they have mentally harass me i.e not pick up my phone calls, not revert my mails, use abusive language by company representatives on mobile. Sir, now condition is that on 24 hours I have pain in my head due to this.

Also in my working period they was stress me for continue work for 16-17 hours in a day without paying extra payment (paid only eight hours payment) (can check with attendance register for working hours) and due to continue work my health got down (chest problem) and for solve this problem I was spend Rs. 2 to 3 Lakhs & after so many request the company was not reimburse me a single PAISA. (I have all records of treatment of chest problem & can show if required).

Respected Sir, It is requested to you that please look into this matter & help me for get the rest dues & other claims (as mentioned above – Extra hours duty payment & expenses spend in treatment of chest problem) from Shell Transource Ltd.

Company Details: -

Sec – 31, Noida
Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)
Mobile No. - [protected]

Not released full

Comments

Shell Transource Ltd. is a not a good company please don't join it.
Hey Mr. Vikram,

What i m watching... whats wrong with you..???
How can they do it with you... you were most sincere guys of Shell Transource Limited..
Realy i m very shocked after reading this...
Its totally wrong common fight for your right...

_Vijay Sing (Old Employee Of Shell Transource)
You have full rights to get ur's reimuneration part so plz. continue your fight against this, & curcularate it in solcial sites, therefore more people know about this & join you. I m with you,

Manmohan